Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

supplier # 9 -cpap-supply- went bankrupt?
Does anyone know if supplier # 9 -cpap-supply- went bankrupt?
I ask because I've sent 3 emails asking something and got no response.
How can I trust to buy something from someone who does not answer my questions?
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think, they ship outside US, just checked they're still in business

I have no problem with suppliers #2 and #10, both ship to your country and mine

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2015, 05:52 PM)armando.ntg Wrote: Does anyone know if supplier # 9 -cpap-supply- went bankrupt?
I ask because I've sent 3 emails asking something and got no response.
How can I trust to buy something from someone who does not answer my questions?
Thanks.

Don't buy from them....there are other suppliers
It's exactly like that. . . . only totally different. . . . Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Is exactly what I think. But, unfortunately, what I want to buy is much more cheap than in other suppliers. Something like US$ 54.00, compared to US$ 79.00, or US$ 139.00.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2015, 09:01 PM)armando.ntg Wrote: Is exactly what I think. But, unfortunately, what I want to buy is much more cheap than in other suppliers. Something like US$ 54.00, compared to US$ 79.00, or US$ 139.00.

Better to spend $79 and get it then spend $54 and maybe get the shaft.
It's exactly like that. . . . only totally different. . . . Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Just what I was going to say. When it comes to online suppliers, if someone is offering it that much lower, AND they do not answer emails in a timely manner, then you get what you pay for.

Speaking of timely manner, you never said how long you waited between each email. I give an online business 48 business hours to reply. No more than that. If they respond faster, they get lots of points. If they take longer than 24, they lose points. Longer than 48, I don't bother. If they don't reply after the 2nd email (which I send a few days after the first time is up), I don't bother with a 3rd. Competition is a lovely thing.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how long did it take to get your machine from the medical supply company? jasonarmstrong 60 1,752 08-15-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Power Supply Peter Baker 9 304 07-31-2017, 08:43 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [CPAP] DME company & supplier. rkarpmd 1 174 07-16-2017, 05:27 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question 1st Re-Supply Shipment & Bewildered Hydrangea 3 230 07-16-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Corvette817
  [Equipment] The Risks of Buying from an online supplier justMongo 5 317 07-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: justMongo
Question AETNA & ResMed Quattro parts supplier nikidawn 7 358 05-31-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: nikidawn
  Supply coverage by Medicare old82 25 943 05-24-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: old82