Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

gettingbetter - Therapy Thread
RE: gettingbetter - Therapy Thread
As Red stated, just delete some of the oldest graphs that you posted. That will free up your attachment space.

But if you don't want to do that, you can use Imgur. Sometimes though, it can be harder for us to read.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose:  Thank you for the reminder about Imgur.  I'll try that.  Due to a 2 year stent of severe illness, I've been off the forum for 2+ years and optimizing CPAP therapy took a backseat, as I was just struggling to stay alive.  I'm just now getting back to optimizing CPAP.  I'll explain more in my next post.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been off this amazing forum for 2+ years.  In previous posts I was dealing with severe aerophagia and many of you tried diligently to help optimize my cpap therapy.  I finally just set my cpap at minimal pressure, knowing it was likely inadequate but realizing I had larger issues to deal with.  So, now after a very long 2 year medical saga, I'm starting to do a LOT better.  CathyF was right, I had some other medical stuff going on, much of which is now improving immensely. So, now I'm back looking for advice on optimizing my cpap therapy.

I've been using the Aircurve 10 Bilevel on minimal pressure setting.  I've recently turned it on to the Vauto setting, so I could just get a better sense of what is happening.  I've posted charts from two recent nights.  I suspect positional apnea, possible UARS.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/zI1Ipfu
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,060 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 154 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 251 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,337 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 957 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,200 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.