Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

the event flag column
the event flag column
Hi everyone, I recently got the ResMed AirCurve 10 ST. I am using the Oscar software to read the data from my bipap machine. However, in the event flag column, the RE and CA bar are not showing in the graph report. How do I fix this problem? I was able to see those bars (Re and Ca) when I was using the ResMed cpap Airsense 10 machine which did not work too well for me. I already tried the bottom left selection bar to no avail. Please help.
Frank
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: the event flag column
See my reply to your post in the software forum here http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid343162
Post Reply Post Reply
I will post some OSCAR charts once i learn how  to a take screenshot of the graph chart. I can take a screenshot of any other website but not OSCAR. Talk soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
okay, how do you take a screenshot of the OSCAR report. i know it's F12 but where does the picture go? a window with the picture does not appear after i press f 12.
Post Reply Post Reply
Typically in Windows, it's either a default file location dependent upon your specific setup. Or you may have set a specific file location. I sometimes have had trouble finding where mine gets to as well. Now, I just set Dropbox as my target save location, and I can find it and edit, copy, move the file as necessary.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The F12 screenshot goes with the rest of your OSCAR data try

My Documents\OSCAR_Data\Screenshots\
Post Reply Post Reply
It's in the instructions http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization It's even in bold.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you . i will post my OSCAR report soon.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheynes stoke respiration, false flag or accurate? BDGold99 1 100 Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 399 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 329 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP sticks on higher pressure after Obstructive Apnea event AlanR 3 461 11-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Statistics Column ovmeadows 1 310 10-27-2023, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What is a 'Clear Airway' Event? dreamstream 13 16,361 08-29-2023, 08:09 AM
Last Post: nallac
  Cheyene Stokes event - first ever in 120 nights Willgetthere 2 511 08-27-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Willgetthere

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.