Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

therapy review
therapy review
I was wondering if someone could take a quick look at my latest numbers to see if all looks ok or whether I am in need of adjustments.

Administrator note:  Please repost your chart as the link you posted was corrupt.  

Follow the links below in my signature line to help guide you.  Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: therapy review
ckingzzzs,
Please follow this link for instructions on how to take a screenshot of the daily charts and using the attachment feature to post.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
therapy review
Sorry my attempt to include a screen shot was not successful.  Here is my current data.  Can someone let me know if there are any issues.

(592 days of use, from April 24, 2020 to December 7, 2021)

Last year results:  (note that last 6 months and last 3 months of data very similar)

AHI                                               1.12
Obstructive Index                            0
Hypopnea Index                             .81
Unclassified Apnea Index                 .31
Average Leakage rate                      4.66
95% of Leakage rate                       7.2
Average Hours per Night:                8:04 hrs
Average Pressure:                           11.27
Min Pressure:                                 0
Max Pressure:                                 25
95% Pressure:                                15.64
Average EPAP:                                6.35
Min EPAP:                                       0
Max EPAP:                                      14.96
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see how the statistics are going to get us close to understanding the details of your therapy. The AHI is considered fine, but I'm much more interested in other details that will show up in the flow rate, pressure and other details. With ASV, we normally see very low AHI, so seeing where events fall out in relation to pressure, and the pattern of PS increases are important too visualize.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree. We actually need to see the OSCAR Daily Detail tab's screenshot to help you. At a minimum, Events, Flow Rate, Pressure or Mask Pressure, Leaks.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can not seem to upload the .png image file and I am not sure why?   I have saved the image via, F12, access it via browsing, add attachment, and then when I select
post to thread nothing appears in the screen except [attachment:37770]   Obviously I am doing something wrong??
Post Reply Post Reply
After "adding" attachment, you have to scroll down a bit and click on "insert" attachment.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I attempted to provide two screen shots of graphs in an effort to better understand my therapy review.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Opal Rose, I think I got it.  thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
therapy review
        Ok reposting here with images.  Can someone please review the information and images to provide me with some feedback if possible.  thanks.

(592 days of use, from April 24, 2020 to December 7, 2021)

Last year results:  (note that last 6 months and last 3 months of data very similar)

AHI                                               1.12
Obstructive Index                            0
Hypopnea Index                             .81
Unclassified Apnea Index                 .31
Average Leakage rate                      4.66
95% of Leakage rate                       7.2
Average Hours per Night:                8:04 hrs
Average Pressure:                           11.27
Min Pressure:                                 0
Max Pressure:                                 25
95% Pressure:                                15.64
Average EPAP:                                6.35
Min EPAP:                                       0
Max EPAP:                                      14.96
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 53 949 4 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 155 4 hours ago
Last Post: goodfella7763
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 51 709 04-14-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 471 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 479 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wjg's Therapy Thread wjg1 35 801 04-12-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: wjg1
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 103 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.