Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

therapy review
RE: therapy review
A picture worth 1,000 words. See if this will help. After an F12 shot in OSCAR, begin a new post, type your text in the textbox as normal, then just below that is the New Attachment - Choose File, after choosing the shot, Add Attachment, wait for it to upload in the background, then Insert into post.

[attachment=37778]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think your OSCAR shot needs redone. We don't need flow limits and flow rate needs pulled down so it's not hiding under the pinned Events.

Nothing significant on the negative side. What symptom are we looking to comment on? How is therapy currently? You've shown 2 from November. How do you feel?

PS you'll need to begin practicing keeping your therapy in one thread. There's 30 threads out there, several of which pertain to therapy.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks SarcasticDave I reposted a new post with images.
Post Reply Post Reply
ckingzzzs - I have merged your 2 threads. You need to use the big REPLY button within the thread and not the Start New Thread button on the Forum header.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quick question.  Each member responding to me includes a large REPLY icon.  When I click on the reply icon for a particular member, am I responding to 
ONLY that particular member, or for all to see??
Post Reply Post Reply
It will help to see the flow rate chart, however it seems you need to take EPAP min to 6.0. Everything is working just fine in terms of stopping events but it is clear you heed a higher starting EPAP pressure. You appear to be using about 10 minutes of ramp, and there are typically a couple events right out of the end of that ramp time. If you can tolerate it, you can avoid those events by turning off ramp. How do you feel about therapy at this point in terms of comfort and relief of symptoms?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
            Here are a few more images for analysis

I feel fine I just wanted to ascertain whether there was something out of character in my numbers as I have not reviewed them in some time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the feedback Sleeprider.   I feel fine all seems well, but I will incorporate your recommendations to see how that works out.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Reply button is a general post to any looking at this thread. As an example, you can type @SarcasticDave94 (or any other member) if you want to point the comment to an individual. It won't make a connection, just an informal hey this is for Dave.

All OSCAR info about the ASV therapy looks fine. Will be better with low to no Ramp and EPAP Min 6 that Sleeprider suggests.

Keep at it. Note that Flow Limits will almost always look a bit nasty in the ASV. Do not concern yourself about it. ASV therapy will have this with most. Just ignore it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-08-2021, 11:24 AM)ckingzzzs Wrote: Quick question.  Each member responding to me includes a large REPLY icon.  When I click on the reply icon for a particular member, am I responding to 
ONLY that particular member, or for all to see??

The REPLY is to replay to the current thread you are in and not a particular post within the thread.  All posts are publicly displayed.   If you need to respond to a particular member in private, use the Private Messaging (PM) system.  Its shortcut is located in the black menu ribbon at the top of each page.

- Red

Edit:
I forgot to mention our Forum Account area.  You will find many useful topics, like The "How Do I..." thread.  Here is a link to this thread, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I.  It contains many topics that should prove useful.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,067 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 162 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,357 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 960 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 815 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.