Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

transfer sd card to pc
transfer sd card to pc
Bonjour
Quelqu'un pourrait il me dire pour quelles "raisons" je n'arrive plus à importer les
informations de la carte SD sur mon PC avec OSCAR
Le dernier transfert correct date du 29 mars 2021? depuis plus de lecture des graphiques
quotidiens depuis le 30 mars et importation impossible depuis le 13 avril

Quelles mauvaises manipulations à occasionnées ça ?!!
merci de vos réponses
Cordialement
C.J

Traduction GOOGLE

Hello
Could someone please tell me why I can't import the information from the SD card to my
information from the SD card to my PC with OSCAR.
The last correct transfer was on March 29, 2021 and since then I can't read the daily charts
daily since March 30 and impossible to import since March 13
What bad manipulations caused this?!
Thank you for your answers
Sincerely
C.J
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: transfer sd card to pc
Look to see if the card is write protected - small switch on the side of the card is easily moved without knowing it.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: transfer sd card to pc
Here are things to try:
  1. SD card is Write Protected - check tab position in the upper left of the card (Like Stacey said above)
    (See image below)
  2. SD card is full - Reformat it
  3. SD card has gone bad - test by saving a small text file to the card then try opening the file.
  4. Try another card.

[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 645 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 555 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 772 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Transfer data from MyAir (pdf sleep report) to OSCAR Yoshuzimo 2 1,367 10-26-2021, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC mogulman 71 18,713 10-20-2021, 10:20 PM
Last Post: justincascagnett
  How transfer Resscan data to new computer jcarerra 19 8,731 10-17-2020, 06:45 AM
Last Post: hensem
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,334 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.