Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

travelling
Hi all, looking for some advise about travelling with my dream machine. does anyone know will i need a converter, or just an adapter for the UK?. Thanks..Jamie
Post Reply Post Reply
Machines are multi-voltages, just plug adapter ... Canada to UK
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2013, 06:45 PM)zonk Wrote: Machines are multi-voltages, just plug adapter ... Canada to UK

many thanks...Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

But when you return, let us know how it all went as far as the CPAP use and all that.

And have a fun trip! I command thee!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2013, 08:53 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: But when you return, let us know how it all went as far as the CPAP use and all that.

And have a fun trip! I command thee!

Thanks Paula, will do

regards...Jamie
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Travelling suggestions Swisssleeper 21 1,133 11-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Flying / Travelling with a Dreamstation SleepyOzzy 5 447 08-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SleepyOzzy
  Travelling & how to position the CPAP to avoid tank spills eviltim 3 873 07-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Last Post: eviltim
  Travelling 3 night - ResMed S9 Elite did not collect data jcarerra 14 2,265 07-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Last Post: jcarerra
  Leaving the CPAP at home whilst travelling?? Laevelder 11 9,144 08-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Homerec130