Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

treatment pressure higher than the setting pressure
RE: treatment pressure higher than the setting pressure
(03-31-2016, 09:02 PM)palerider Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 08:44 PM)PaytonA Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 05:54 PM)palerider Wrote: it's what you get if you do a 'report', instead of examining the data... threw me too for a bit.

Just ran a report from my version of ResScan and it does not look like what the OP put up.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

I've got 5 something, and tried it the other night, and was able to find something that looked like that part way down one of the report pages.

I've got 5.1.0.8731!

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2016, 03:27 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I've got 5.1.0.8731!

I've got 5.5.9.9285. if I go into a patient record, click report, pick a date. I get this:
[attachment=2317]

Post Reply Post Reply
That splains it. Tanks. Big Grin Big Grin

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2016, 11:46 AM)OpalRose Wrote: debby2242,
Take the time to read through the thread that sonicboom has posted. See his link above.
This must be a known defect, and they should replace your machine.

If the run-away pressure is caused by rainout, you will have to try and fix that. Are you using a heated hose? You can also try a hose cover, and be sure the machine is lower than your head. This way any moisture/water that gets in hose would flow back to humidifier.

Dear OpalRose

Thank you for your suggestion. I have read through the thread that sonicboom has posted. I use the heated hose, and the Tube Temperature is 82 (F) . I can make sure that the tube is almost dry all night. So maybe I have to inform the Resmed dealer and ask them to replace the machine....

Thanks for your help
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 11:23 AM)debby2242 Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 11:46 AM)OpalRose Wrote: debby2242,
Take the time to read through the thread that sonicboom has posted. See his link above.
This must be a known defect, and they should replace your machine.

If the run-away pressure is caused by rainout, you will have to try and fix that. Are you using a heated hose? You can also try a hose cover, and be sure the machine is lower than your head. This way any moisture/water that gets in hose would flow back to humidifier.

Dear OpalRose

Thank you for your suggestion. I have read through the thread that sonicboom has posted. I use the heated hose, and the Tube Temperature is 82 (F) . I can make sure that the tube is almost dry all night. So maybe I have to inform the Resmed dealer and ask them to replace the machine....

Thanks for your help

Turn the climate control to Auto if not already done. If that doesn't help then yes turn it in and see if problem is solved.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fan is running but no pressure from Dreamstaion Fireboss 0 22 2 hours ago
Last Post: Fireboss
  Do I need to increase my max pressure? Daveman 4 84 5 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 20 963 Today, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SingleH
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 52 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,802 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 155 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Struggling with pressure etc ubuntootoo 9 271 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.