Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

trish6hundred
trish6hundred
Since I have started following the threads, as well as the advice on this forum, trish6hundred, has been a constant cheerleader to every new member, and anyone else seeking information. I would like to personally thank you, because I don't think you realize how much you bring to this forum. Thanks, again, and Merry Christmas!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: trish6hundred
Hi saltydawg2,
Thank you so much for the compliments and I will continue to help and be of support whenever I can.
Merry Christmas to you and thanks again.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: like.jpg]
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2014, 07:25 PM)Peter_C Wrote: [Image: like.jpg]

And a big AMEN to that

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Peter_C
and I'd also like to thank the many people who help and spend many hours making this a top notch place for us hoseheads. I love ApneaBoard.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-20-2014, 07:25 PM)Peter_C Wrote: [Image: like.jpg]

This ^^
Post Reply Post Reply
+ 1 for Trish being an absolute asset to the folks here
Post Reply Post Reply
Just so folks know, Trish is completely blind and has to use a screen reader to participate here. Sometimes our texts don't translate well when read aloud, and I'm sure she must think some of us are a bit weird as a result. Bigwink

But most of the staff here thinks I'm weird anyway, even without using a screen reader, so Trish must think I'm extremely weird.

Anyway... thanks Trish for all that you do here!

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: like.jpg]

Trish is one of the few people I have found (in life) that always has something nice to say. Thanks Trish for all you do.

Now the emoticon question makes so much more sense, perspective really is everything.

All the best Trish.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2014, 11:09 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Just so folks know, Trish is completely blind and has to use a screen reader to participate here. Sometimes our texts don't translate well when read aloud, and I'm sure she must think some of us are a bit weird as a result. Bigwink

But most of the staff here thinks I'm weird anyway, even without using a screen reader, so Trish must think I'm extremely weird.

Anyway... thanks Trish for all that you do here!

Coffee
Hi SS and everyone, I thank you all so much. SuperSleeper, Naw,! I don't think you are weird, who would I be to say anybody is weird, because I think I'm pretty wierd, so don't sweat it, Confusedweat running off my forehead: :Laugh:

:lots of coffee:
As far as the emoticons, I know you have to hover over them and use the mouse and I am not able to do that, thanks SS, for spelling out the emoticons and putting them within colons, I never thought about doing that.
Thank all of you for what you do here, :I love ApneaBoard:
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.