Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

trying to get all data off SD card
Question 
trying to get all data off SD card

Hello everyone,
Wish I'd found this amazing educational site ages ago . Complied on elite 4mos. before being taken off by Dr. Successful failure? . Took 5 ffm to get right fit ,now just need the machine to go with it. Trialed a Vpap adapt asv for 3wk. Have the SD card, and downloaded summary and statistical data but appears to be no detailed data from Vpap. Tried card unlocked and locked. ( succeeded downloading remainder all data from separate elite SD card , however I had gotten them to turn on the sleep quality screen upon purchasing machine, because of issues.So is that when detailed data collection started?)Should there not be data remaining on Vpap SD card? Or is this because sleep quality wasn't turned on in clinical menu? Use Windows 8 and ResScan 4. Also where is the break down of apneas? Is this stored in the Vpap machine? Was going to download manual but noticed there's a reasonable limit so don't want to use it up unless it's the final machine.
Thanks .

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: trying to get all data off SD card
If you don't have sleep quality on, you can't see all of the data in the data transfer. Also, if you look in ResScan and click on statistics, you can see the breakdown of your events. The detailed graph will also show you the events and much more. Make sure when you download your data that you select all available data and there is another box to check but I can't remember what it says...maybe something like all high data or events or something like that. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi 3porpoise,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2013, 09:51 AM)3porpoise Wrote: Have the SD card, and downloaded summary and statistical data but appears to be no detailed data from Vpap.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=60]

The clinical manual is available via email, scroll to section three and ask for the exact manual of your machine
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

S9 info http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup
Post Reply Post Reply
Is the doctor helping you get the VPAP Adapt or you getting this on your own?

That machine is for someone with Central Apnea or mixed apnea. If you have "just" obstructive, it is like using a grenade to swat a fly.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone.Am on a really steep learning curve so thanks for the help and your patience. Thanks me50 for info .Wading thru my homework zonk thanks for the compilation in one spot.Thanks for the welcome trish6hundred. Thanks Paula02, yes this is with Dr. help .
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 726 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.