Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

unable to access SD card using ResScan
unable to access SD card using ResScan
First post so a little slack please...
I have downloaded the ResScan 5.5 software but when I try to download from the SD card nothing happens not even an error message. I know the card reader in my PC works because it will download info from other SD cards.
I'm using W10 with a desktop PC.
Frustrating !
Need some help please.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: unable to access SD card using ResScan
Hi charles hoag.
Welcome

I don't know if version 5.5 supports the A10. I believe the latest version is 5.7. Also, look under Widows Explorer and see if your SD card shows up as a drive. If so look at the contents. You should see directories: DATALOG ans SETTINGS. . . Files: Identification.tgt, journal.dat, and STR.crc.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Right, 5.5 had Win10 issues. also if you are using an SD card reader check that it has a win10 driver.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi charles hoag,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks !!!
Have only been using it for a week but has made a big difference in how long I sleep...now let's see what it does for some cardiac probs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 41 Yesterday, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,256 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 146 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 321 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 328 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,512 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,200 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.