Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

unable to access SD card using ResScan
First post so a little slack please...
I have downloaded the ResScan 5.5 software but when I try to download from the SD card nothing happens not even an error message. I know the card reader in my PC works because it will download info from other SD cards.
I'm using W10 with a desktop PC.
Frustrating !
Need some help please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi charles hoag.
Welcome

I don't know if version 5.5 supports the A10. I believe the latest version is 5.7. Also, look under Widows Explorer and see if your SD card shows up as a drive. If so look at the contents. You should see directories: DATALOG ans SETTINGS. . . Files: Identification.tgt, journal.dat, and STR.crc.

Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Right, 5.5 had Win10 issues. also if you are using an SD card reader check that it has a win10 driver.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi charles hoag,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks !!!
Have only been using it for a week but has made a big difference in how long I sleep...now let's see what it does for some cardiac probs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirView vs ResScan yankees123 2 101 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: yankees123
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 146 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] New ResScan version 5.8 SuperSleeper 10 3,184 10-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan Help-How to print 1yr. Certificate? Zerojunk 1 260 09-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResScan? Kaunakakai 48 2,318 09-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResScan v SleepyHead slight difference in data interpretation . dwd1249 0 317 09-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  ResScan and WiFi RobertWA 5 276 08-21-2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: RobertWA