Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

usage data incorrect
usage data incorrect
Hi everyone. I have been using my Airsense 10 for a couple of months in Australia. Doing really well. I am now in the UK for2 months with my machine. Since I have been here it is reading my usage data incorrectly . Some times saying only a couple of hours when I have been on all night. My AHI is also low. I thought It may have something to do with different Timezone so went into clinical data to change the date and time but it states I can't change it to the past! Tried just changing the time but no use. Does anyone have any ideas please?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: usage data incorrect
G'day Hussy. Yes, it sounds like a problem with the date & time. The CPAP day starts at 12 noon, so if your machine was set at (say) Perth time then 12 noon in Perth is about 4 am UK time (if my mental arithmetic is right).The machine is starting a new "day" at 4 in the morning. As to fixing it, I'm not sure. I know on the S9 you had to erase the data on the machine before you could set it to an earlier date or time. Don't know about the A10. Hopefully somebody has got it figured and can let you know.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 906 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 628 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 719 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92
  [CPAP] Need some help if possible - sudden change in response from 4hrs to 1.5hrs usage OverflowingJoyEntity 6 489 11-28-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OverflowingJoyEntity
  Incorrect usage report Resmed Airsense 11 hydra 0 703 07-06-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: hydra
  Is there a way to tell actual sleep time and not just usage time? MKW1956 8 977 07-01-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  [CPAP] Short Duration Cpap Usage Myeung 3 492 06-27-2023, 06:45 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.