Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Somehow missing "pressure" data for a session?
Somehow missing "pressure" data for a session?
Hi

So I just imported my data from last night, and I noticed that for some reason, there's no pressure data showing for the second session of the night.

As far as I know, I haven't done anything differently. I tried purging the day's data and reimporting it from the SD card a second time, but it still doesn't show the pressure data for the second session. It's not a HUGE issue (I'm on fixed pressure right now) but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Somehow missing "pressure" data for a session?
So I just took a short nap and the pressure data was visible for this new session. The previous session's pressure data is still not showing, though. As far as I can tell everything is okay aside from that one session.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have seen this only once before, so it as been hard to isolate. I'd very much appreciate getting a zipped copy of your SD card. If you are using version 1.2.0 you can use the Help menu, Troubleshooting, Create zip file of CPAP data card - then upload it to our receiving Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
Please put your username in the file name so we can track it
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sure thing, I'll get onto this for you today or tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I just left that file uploading. I manually backed up the SDCard prior to my nap, too, so if you need any files from prior to the nap for comparison, I can send them to you separately.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally got this sorted out. It seems that sometimes the machine doesn't write real data into a data record, and if the pressure has been constant all session, we have a starting pressure but no ending pressure point. So, one point, no line. The solution is to add the final point using the most recent value with the new time.

The fix will show up in the next release, and you will have to purge and rebuild your data - if you remember, and still care Big Grin
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ahhh amazing! Thank you for letting me know. I may do... it's the sort of thing that will bug me. LOL but if not, at least I know it won't be an issue going forwards. 
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 67 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,579 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 320 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 526 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Not all session data is imported clan 21 2,212 12-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: guzzle

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.