Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sudden incomplete data from AirSense 11 import
Sudden incomplete data from AirSense 11 import
Hi All,

A little over a week ago OSCAR started only showing 9 out of 14 graphs of data when imported from my AirSense 11.  Sessions prior to that day have complete data with 14 graphs, but afterwards, incomplete with only 9 graphs.

This happens to coincide with taking my machine into my DME's office for a routine followup. They changed the pressure settings in front of me (I often change the pressure settings on my own based on events + advice from here) with the machine only being plugged in at their office for less than 5 minutes, if even that. The reduced number of graphs started immediately that night. I don't know if it's causation or coincidence.

The following graphs and information are now missing from OSCAR on new sessions, even though summary data shows up in the MyAir app:
  • Event Flags
  • Pressure
  • Leak Rate
  • Snore
  • Time At Pressure
  • AHI (for whole night)
  • Flow Limit
The graphs / information that are still showing up in OSCAR are:
  • Event Flags (but it's empty)
  • Flow Rate
  • Mask Pressure
  • Tidal Volume
  • Minute Vent.
  • Insp. Time
  • Exp. Time
  • Resp. Rate
  • AHI (but it's empty)
I've checked the SD card and it tests fine, and even re-formatted it.  I've also re-set the CPAP to factory defaults / erased all data and still, no change in this behavior.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,131 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 96 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 155 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 931 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 255 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 272 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,508 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.