Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

wet nose and top lip
wet nose and top lip
I'm not getting rain out, the tubbing is completely dry. When I wake up between 3 and 4 am (most nights) for my normal you know what break I take my p10 pillows off and there's moisture around my nose and top lip. Anyone else get this effect. Any ideas on how to stop it, I don't like the climate line too warm. It's set at 70 right now with no rain out, room temp is between 70 and 72. Thanks

It's exactly like that. . . . only totally different. . . . Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: wet nose and top lip
I don't use nasal pillows but little bird told me,, the moisture is from your own breath
Hose cosy for the short hose may helps

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2015, 06:36 PM)zonk Wrote: I don't use nasal pillows but little bird told me,, the moisture is from your own breath
Hose cosy for the short hose may helps

Coffee
Tanks Zonk....I'm kinda sad that you're telling me the problem could be my (short hose)...but I may give that a try...if I can find a manly cosy.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyB, I gotcha covered...quit washing the hose. Why?

And besides, this is the solution to a wet lip and nose.

[Image: AB4BA8CA-86CC-46CB-939B-32ABE37C4986.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2015, 08:02 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: SleepyB, I gotcha covered...quit washing the hose. Why?

And besides, this is the solution to a wet lip and nose.

[Image: AB4BA8CA-86CC-46CB-939B-32ABE37C4986.jpg]

Lol....Looks like my neighbors dog (Mattie)
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2015, 08:02 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: And besides, this is the solution to a wet lip and nose.

Or the cause.

Does he sleep in your bed?
Post Reply Post Reply
hehehe...do you live with this little guy? (You may need to click on him to see him in action) Wink

[attachment=1580]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,814 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 197 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 152 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,981 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 172 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Can flow limitation stem from congested nose with nose mask? 40plus 11 649 01-29-2024, 10:22 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airtouch F20 nose irritation artg 4 464 01-10-2024, 06:45 AM
Last Post: artg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.