Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Fit life total fit face mask
RE: Fit life total fit face mask
I have allergies at this time of year at nite no mater where i am at.  I thank all of you for your input.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2017, 07:34 AM)Gary1of2 Wrote: My question is has anyone tried it?

I've used it. 

It works best for me with a mask liner, because mask liners help inhibit bothersome leaking, allowing the straps to be less tight.  RemZzzs makes a super large mask liner for the Total Face Mask.

I would not recommend a TFM for someone with eye problems from high intraocular pressure, since a TFM may worsen high intraoccular pressure.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
The hypo-allergenic filters for Resmed machines filter fine enough to remove pollen and if changed often enough will minimize any bypass. With a hypo-allergenic filter and a Fitlife mask the amount of pollen exposed to the nose and eyes would be reduced from the levels in room air and it would be a lot cheaper to buy and operate than 1 or 2 large room air filters as well as taking less space.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 513 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 394 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,100 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 395 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 445 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 594 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 168 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.