Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

where can I download "Encore basic"
Rainbow 
where can I download "Encore basic"
Please help me !
anyone know .
where can I download "Encore Basic"
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: where can I download "Encore basic"
(07-22-2016, 12:42 PM)macrosslau Wrote: Please help me !
anyone know .
where can I download "Encore Basic"

Here you go:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
THANKS !
Post Reply Post Reply
Is this a legal copy?

George
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2016, 11:39 AM)george63 Wrote: Is this a legal copy?

George

Philips-Respironics made this version of EncoreBasic freely available for anyone to download from their website (it was freely available for several months). The copy being distributed via the instructions in that link (above) is the same installation file that was downloaded directly from PR's website.

It's important to understand that this is an older copy of EncoreBasic (version 2.4.8.0) which doesn't support the newer DreamStation machines. It looks like Philips-Respironics has chosen not to update EncoreBasic to work with the newer machines, and has recently taken this older version off their website. So this older version is the most current one that I know of.

If you're not comfortable downloading it, I would suggest using the SleepyHead software package, which is open-source and free to use (and probably better and easier to use anyway). SleepyHead can be downloaded from here:

http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, thanks.Phillips wont talk about Sleepyhead reportss so hopefully they will respond to the same data on Encore.

George
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-30-2016, 05:56 AM)george63 Wrote: Ok, thanks.Phillips wont talk about Sleepyhead reportss so hopefully they will respond to the same data on Encore.

Generally, Philips-Respironics isn't going to be providing medical advice directly to patients anyway. They can answer product questions, but legally, all medically-related and CPAP data analysis is referred back to your doctor and/or Durable Medical Equipment provider (DME).

So contacting Philips-Respironics concerning any of your CPAP data isn't going to be very productive, IMHO-- whether or not you're using EncoreBasic or SleepyHead. They're in business to sell medical equipment and they don't even see you (the patient) as their customer. To them, their "customers" are the DME providers.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 200 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 446 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 810 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Software for Airsense11 download? Gwbrown7 3 1,043 07-31-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: FromOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.