Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

why did my pressure just stop?
Video 
why did my pressure just stop?
I noticed that my machine did not record the last hour of my sleep.  
Plus I had 90% of AHI at this time in this last hour.
Yes I had the machine on.
My time at pressure seems to hit zero.  Does this mean my machine turns off? What is time at pressure mean?

I attached my graph. 

Also i keep getting large mask leaks with no real clue as to why.  I never had the mask off. 
I did wake up but that was all.

Please help

I also cannot shrink appearance menu to remove pie chart, sorry.

Here is all the other data that I could find.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: why did my pressure just stop?
To eliminate the pie chart, select File/Preferences and then the Appearance tab. Uncheck "show event breakdown pie chart."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: why did my pressure just stop?
Check out the links below for how to arrange and post your charts. Also check the link to beginners guide to sleepyhead for a description of the charts on sleepyhead.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,469 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,544 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [Equipment] A new ResMed AirSense 10 fails to do Smart Stop when at higher altitude. mountaincat 6 540 01-28-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: mountaincat
Gross [CPAP] New RESMED 10 Won't Stop ddwalker 4 410 12-15-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  How do I stop this rainout?!?! Please help tierdal 17 1,208 12-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,646 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,483 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.