Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

will it help if i change min pressure
will it help if i change min pressure
First - I pick up my dream station friday and already you have solved a problem with the light.  just cover the light.  great.

my problem is i am snoting and it has gotten worse as the week went on.  my mask isn't leaking,

full face mask f10

pressure 7-16   wiill it help to change min pressure to 9 or 10 to stop snoring?

thank you
mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: will it help if i change min pressure
Given that your median pressure is 11 or higher, suggest 10. It should also reduce your hypopneas.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
You are not showing all events
look at the "dropdowns" on the bottom of your charts, all items on both charts should be Green. Specifically and for sure you are not showing obstructive events.
For this we prefer to see Pressure instead of Mask Pressure.

You should show
Events
Flow Rate
Flow Limits,
Pressure
Leaks,
Snores
Post Reply Post Reply
You mentioned getting a Dreamstation on Friday. I hope your aware that, although it is a good machine, it will require different settings than your S9. A Resmed S10 autoset would be an easier transition and may provide better therapy.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
And, FYI, snotting is spelled with two 't's.  I lift my mask to do that, and be sure the dog isn't near the bed.

Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
And, here I thought that I had it bad, cause I tend to drool just a bit at times.  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 0 44 Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Last Post: coffee9724
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,455 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,717 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 319 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn
  [Symptoms] Recent Symptom - Settings Change? MamaK55 1 164 02-10-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Pressure] I just started apap therapy 3 weeks ago and I feel worse.Should I change settings? AndreiChivu 1 324 02-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Pressure max/min clarification and change I made richapple 5 369 01-28-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: richapple

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.