Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

wireless data instead of moving memory card
wireless data instead of moving memory card
is there someway to link the pc to the resmed device wirelessly like you can to printers and otehr devices

it would be nice to dl the data without having to keep remove the memory card and swapping it between machines and then replace it back to the resmed
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: wireless data instead of moving memory card
Search this very forum for "FlashAir," and you'll get your wish.
Post Reply Post Reply
You will need a wireless SD card. I use the 16GB Toshiba FlashAir and a program called FlashPap that can find a link for the download here:https://sleep.tnet.com/equipment

I bought my card on Ebay for $25 including shipping. They are available from Amazon but the price is usually higher.

There is a lot of good information in the forums but I found it hard to follow. If you have problems ask for help.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Lots of people here use it so we can help with just about any issue you might face.

Most common problems include configuring the card for your network and signal strength (wifi router too far from the FlashAir). The flashair has a stupid small antenna and it is inside your CPAP machine. You will get the best results if your CPAP machine and wifi router are less than 40 feet apart. Yes it might go further but you will have frequent drops. I had a big issue with keeping a connection and having to constantly cycle my card out/in of the machine to get reconnected. My wifi router was only 40 feet away at the time but was next to my TV. It's possible the TV or media equipment was interfering with it. It's now about 20 feet from the CPAP and I no longer have issues.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2017, 04:49 PM)Melman Wrote: You will need a wireless SD card. I use the 16GB Toshiba FlashAir and a program called FlashPap that can find a link for the download here:https://sleep.tnet.com/equipment

I bought my card on Ebay for $25 including shipping. They are available from Amazon but the price is usually higher.

There is a lot of good information in the forums but I found it hard to follow. If you have problems ask for help.

thanks

a wireless sd card is totally new to me 
would not have thought of that
Post Reply Post Reply
As AlanE pointed out, and I should have mentioned, the antenna is small and distance and interference can be a problem. My modem is about 30 feet from my FlashAir but also on a different floor, so the signal needs to travel not only that distance but also through a ceiling and a wall. It works fine most of the time but I will experience a timeout about once every 10 to 12 attempts. Sometimes all I need to do is wait a few minutes but I'm obviously at the edge for reliable transmission.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed is able to get my data wirelessly as is Guys Hospital in London. So does that mean I have a wireless SD card?

If so, would I be able to obtain this wireless data to sleepyhead?

Not only a Apnea Infant but also not a Tech Infant. Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks..........
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

Post Reply Post Reply
No you do not. Your Airsense 10 has a cellular modem that ResMed and the hospital use to read and even make changes to settings.

There is an APP for a smartphone called MyAir; but it's utility is much less than Sleepyhead.

You can still go with the above postings to use a wifi SD card. Or, just stay with the "sneaker net" approach (remove SD card and insert in computer, then back).

And, FYI, these wifi SD cards were originally developed for photography applications where the camera's SD card would off-load images to perhaps a laptop.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
No more old school floppy discs.

[Image: ROzfyo9.jpg]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 67 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Moving from Dreamstation to Airsense 11 jed3 3 128 03-12-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Rcgop
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 802 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls
  Moving the Oscar_Data Folder on M1 Mac DaRef 4 596 11-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: DaRef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.