Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Not feeling good even after 8+ hours of CPAP use daily
Not feeling good even after 8+ hours of CPAP use daily
Been using CPAP for almost 4 years now. I do not feel great even after 8+ hours of CPAP usage every night. AHI numbers seem okay but I do not feel great. I have attached Oscar data below. Can you guys please take a look ? Thank you! 

July 25th:

July 29th: For some reason the machine recorded several sessions, even though the next session started at the same second when the previous one ended

Machine: Dreamstation CPAP
Mask: Resmed Airtouch N20
Cervical collar: Caldera Releaf

Please let me know if you need more information
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Not feeling good even after 8+ hours of CPAP use daily
well 8+ hour of cpap usage doesn't mean 8+ hour of sleep, your ahi is low but you still snore for that i would suggest to increase minimum pressure to 9+ and max to 15 (according to your comfort) would also suggest increase flex level to 2, if you feel that the 9+ pressure is too much turn on ramp to 15 min and set ramp pressure to 6 try this setting for three night post results
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 70 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 199 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 147 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 256 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 285 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 251 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 176 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.