Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

yadoog [Therapy Thread]
My AHI is low but I still feel just as awful, can somebody help decipher my readings?
I feel like perhaps there must be something I am missing, my AHI was 8 when I was diagnosed, and it's now down to even 1AHI, yet I still feel like I've been hit by a brick when I wake up and fatigued throughout the day.

I'll attach some screenshots of my statistics, and my readings for the past week, 

I'd really appreciate any help at all <3

turns out I can only add 3 pictures but if anyone wants to see more data I can upload it elsewhere ¬!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My AHI is low but I still feel just as awful, can somebody help decipher my readings?
Threads have been merged.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My AHI is low but I still feel just as awful, can somebody help decipher my readings?
Your therapy times were 2-1/2 hours on the 24th and reached 9-hours on the 25th. The CA events on the 25th suggest disrupted sleep after 6:30, but this is good progress that you are finally putting some solid hours in. One night will not undo years of sleep fragmentation, and you still need to adapt to the therapy in order for better sleep to mend the deficit. Let's try increasing minimum pressure to 6.0 and set EPR at 2 and see if this helps comfort, no change to maximum pressure.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Need help deciphering my readings, my AHI is down but I still feel just as bad
I don't think my previous thread worked so I'm trying again,

my AHI was 8 when diagnosed, and while it's now down to around 1-2AHI, I still wake up feeling like I've been hit in the head with a brick,
with fatigue throughout the day.

I feel like maybe I'm missing something, but I struggle to make sense of my readings, I have attached some images, but if anyone needs more 
info I can happily provide Smile

Appreciate any help <3

https://imgur.com/ce0bb559-5db8-46ef-a3e7-badff8d2b4e4

Here are my readings from the past 7 nights, I haven't been able to upload due to the file limit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: yadoog [Therapy Thread]
Bump2

Did you try the settings that SleepRider suggested?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: yadoog [Therapy Thread]
I tried raising my minimum pressure to 6, and my AHI was 1, which is quite low but its too early to tell anything just yet.

I've kept the EPR as it is as I haven't had an issue with it being uncomfortable at all
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,080 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 172 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,269 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,363 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,214 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.