Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

z1 noise fix sound recording
z1 noise fix sound recording
This recording has three machines, PR System One, Z1A without fix and Z1A with fix. Each machine is about 20 seconds, then some changeover noise, then the next machine.

I recorded this sitting on my bed with my phone on the bed about the distance my head would be from the machines. I am just sitting on my bed wearing the mask.

Z1 Recording
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: z1 noise fix sound recording
Wow. The Z1 fix is amazing. Opened the file in Audacity so can also "see" the sound.

Once they have the new version, I'm putting the Z1 on my wish list for overnight trips. For longer durations away from home, I'd take my regular machine, of course. But for a couple of nights, driving to stay over with friends, having the little one that doesn't need a water tank is a big "want."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: z1 noise fix sound recording
Just completing my second week with the pre-production unit. It performs at least as well as the much larger prototype unit that I had been using for months.

AirSign, while I'm a proponent of the Z1 and would not be without it, I will warn you that it does take a little time to get used to as it feels different. All of us current Z1/A owners had to get used not only to the different feel but the noise as well. I can't help but believe that someone who buys the Z1/A with the noise fix (Q-Tube) will have a much easier time and it may actually be transparent to them as I think the noise significantly contributes to the initial discomfort.

Hopefully the Q-Tube will be available soon.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,273 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  White/Brown Sound? MoneyPit1946 7 186 03-16-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: MoneyPit1946
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 143 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.