Apnea Board Forum

Full Version: need alternative to discontinued 101400
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found out that they discontinued the Breeze Sleepgear 101400 Cpap mask with nasal pillows when i tried to reorder.  Does anybody know of a good alternative?  I need one with nasal pillows and i really like that the 101400 had no straps that went across the cheeks.  It was very comfortable and i'm having trouble finding a good substitute.
If you do a Google search, you will find that your mask is widely available, however your supplier may have discontinued carrying it.
Every place i see either has "discontinued - for reference only" when i click on it or a price of hundreds of dollars.
(08-12-2017, 09:20 AM)flobiwan Wrote: [ -> ]Every place i see either has "discontinued - for reference only" when i click on it or a price of hundreds of dollars.

Yes, this mask is discontinued, but some suppliers like Supplier #26 still have a stock supply for $199.99.
When they run out, it's unlikely you will find this mask, nor replacement parts.

I think the price is too high.   Sad

If you are looking for a mask without straps that go across cheeks, the Dreamwear Nasal or the newest with Gel Pillows might work for you.
Yes, i saw that and the price.  last year i got it for $85.  $200 is too high.  Besides, as you pointed out, it's not a long term solution.  I'll try the masks you mentioned.  Thanks.
Hi flobiwan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you will find a mask that you like.
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.