Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
I am beginning to love my cpap - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: I am beginning to love my cpap (/Thread-I-am-beginning-to-love-my-cpap)

Pages: 1 2

I am beginning to love my cpap - kally - 06-30-2015

After 4.5 weeks I am getting used to this loaner of a machine and the nasal pillows. I can feel that it is doing me some good.

At this point my mind is associating the machine with a good quality sleep and looking forward to putting it on.

This was not the way I felt for the first 3 weeks, but I am happy with this progress today.

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - trish6hundred - 06-30-2015

Hi kally,
It's great to hear that you are getting used to your machine, good job, keep up the good work.

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - OMyMyOHellYes - 06-30-2015

Good deal... I can't wait until I get to go to bed and really like the feeling of pulling the mask on an feeling the first rush of air ... But I'm weird.
OMMOHY

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - TyroneShoes - 06-30-2015

No.

You're not weird.

Really.

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - kally - 07-01-2015

if you are weird, then I am weird too.

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - zonk - 07-01-2015

Congrats
Now, you're officially a hosehead ... through and through

Sleep-well

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - trailrider - 07-01-2015

Congratulations! That is wonderful.

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - PerChancetoDream - 05-27-2018

HA! I am starting to be a hosehead, too! Must be catching up...took a "nap" at 630 pm last night with my gear all on and logged 13.5 hrs. (!) I remember nothing! But, feeling pretty darn good today!

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - mesenteria - 05-27-2018

(06-30-2015, 12:58 PM)kally Wrote: After 4.5 weeks I am getting used to this loaner of a machine and the nasal pillows. I can feel that it is doing me some good.

At this point my mind is associating the machine with a good quality sleep and looking forward to putting it on.

This was not the way I felt for the first 3 weeks, but I am happy with this progress today.

It's very refreshing to see a success story posted amongst all the anxiety and problems we see here typically.    Big Grin

RE: I am beginning to love my cpap - Fats Drywaller - 05-27-2018

(05-27-2018, 05:43 PM)PerChancetoDream Wrote: HA!  I am starting to be a hosehead, too!  Must be catching up...took a "nap" at 630 pm last night with my gear all on and logged 13.5 hrs. (!) I remember nothing!  But, feeling pretty darn good today!

Yeah, isn't that a great feeling? It makes you remember what sleep was like all those years ago, when a great night's rest was just ... normal! We apneoids took that for granted for such a long time, didn't we?