Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
AirSesne 10 getting noisy - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: AirSesne 10 getting noisy (/Thread-AirSesne-10-getting-noisy)

Pages: 1 2

AirSesne 10 getting noisy - zonk - 07-18-2015

My machine was so quiet, until recently started to be noisy
The noise is not coming from the water chamber but rather from the machine
It make a non stop howling sound, like a wolf or someone lost in the wilderness Smile

I'm getting the S9 out from the cupboard and keep the A10 as a backup
S9 does make a slight sound on exhale but not as annoying as the A10

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - Sleeprider - 07-18-2015

Any warranty possibility?

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - zonk - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 06:26 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Any warranty possibility?
No warranty
I got the machine at a garage sale

Coffee

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - AlanE - 07-18-2015

Intake filter getting clogged?

I was not expecting a machine from singapore to last very long but some of these fail too early.

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - Mosquitobait - 07-18-2015

You should check with one of the repair suppliers. None of those machines have been out more than 2 years, so I'll bet you can get a warranty repair anyway.

I should start checking the garage sales and Goodwill for a backup. In the meantime, I'll keep adding to my kitty to buy a low use one if I don't find a suitable one elsewhere.

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - Sleeprider - 07-18-2015

I agree with Mosquitobait. Contact Accurate (an Apneaboard member) by email or PM (A.K.A. Ian). He operates an authorized repair facility in Bethany, MO. He will tell you exactly what is possible, and could even provide a quote if needed. He does not post here often, so you might have to look him up.

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - SuperSleeper - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 09:24 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I agree with Mosquitobait. Contact Accurate (an Apneaboard member) by email or PM (A.K.A. Ian).

He's also listed on the Supplier List as "Supplier #27". (link to Supplier List is at the top right of every forum page).

Coffee

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - zonk - 07-19-2015

Thanks, shipping the machine to Missouri, not going to be cheap and lately the Australian dollar dropped below 75 US cents

I'll keep it as backup, if down the track wanted to repair it, might look into local repairer

[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - Sleeprider - 07-19-2015

I forgot your location. Good luck with the machine. I have heard rumors that the fan mounting can sometimes be slightly loosened, and that keeps noise from transmitting to the case.

RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy - trish6hundred - 07-19-2015

Hi zonk,
Bummer about your AirScense 10, but it's good you still have your trusty S9 AutoSet.