Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless (/Thread-ResMed-Autoset-S9-shows-5-1-hours-regradless)

ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - Dolla Bill - 08-11-2015

I think something is set wrong of malfunctioning in my ResMed Autoset S9. Recently I have been checking to see how long I am sleeping. I noticed that it always says 5.1 hours and 2.5 AHI.

This seemed strange because I know sometimes I sleep longer. Last night I went to bed at 10:00, woke at 11:30 for a bathroom break and the Autoset showed I slept 5.1 hours.

Malfunction or something set wrong? Not too big a deal, unless the AHI could also be off.

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - 3porpoise - 08-11-2015

Hi Dolla Bill,
What's the detailed graphs showing?

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - zonk - 08-11-2015

Sound like the machine can do with some rebooting
unplugging ... wait a while ... plugging

Coffee

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - Dolla Bill - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 06:16 AM)zonk Wrote: Sound like the machine can do with some rebooting

Coffee

Before I go through the SD card removal, download, etc. I am gonna try re-incarnating (re-booting) by killing the power (unplug) and see what happens tonight.

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - justMongo - 08-11-2015

I'd just run over the machine with a Vintage Caddy.
[Image: 80.gif]

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - shodoug - 08-12-2015

(08-11-2015, 08:42 AM)Dolla Bill Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 06:16 AM)zonk Wrote: Sound like the machine can do with some rebooting

Coffee

Before I go through the SD card removal, download, etc. I am gonna try re-incarnating (re-booting) by killing the power (unplug) and see what happens tonight.

Are you sure you are looking at daily numbers, or is it set to show results over a longer period, like a month? One day's change would have to be drastically different to change a whole month of data, so it could show the same numbers every day, and still be working just fine. Even more so if you are looking at six month numbers...

Doug

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - Dolla Bill - 08-12-2015

Hey, unplugging it and waiting about 5 minutes and plugging it in worked! Showed 7.7 hours last night which was correct.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - zonk - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 02:44 PM)Dolla Bill Wrote: Hey, unplugging it and waiting about 5 minutes and plugging it in worked! Showed 7.7 hours last night which was correct.

PROBLEM SOLVED!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFi84JEWFpPrWYbbAnCJg...M_1oDWr5Yb]
Elementary, my dear watson

RE: ResMed Autoset S9 shows 5.1 hours regradless - justMongo - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 04:54 PM)zonk Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:44 PM)Dolla Bill Wrote: Hey, unplugging it and waiting about 5 minutes and plugging it in worked! Showed 7.7 hours last night which was correct.

PROBLEM SOLVED!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFi84JEWFpPrWYbbAnCJg...M_1oDWr5Yb]
Elementary, my dear watson

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle