Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat (/Thread-FlashAir-Corrupt-Reformat)

FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat - forJO - 08-31-2015

I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?

RE: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat - Jack_Russell_Fan - 09-01-2015

(08-31-2015, 08:19 PM)forJO Wrote: I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?

I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom

RE: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat - forJO - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 07:07 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
Thanks for the recommendation. Amazon is sending a replacement. I will let you know if the new one works.