Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! (/Thread-5-new-Apnea-Board-Monitors-now-on-staff)

Pages: 1 2

5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - SuperSleeper - 09-04-2015

We have completed the long process of selecting new volunteer staff members to add to our current team of Apnea Board Monitors (ABMs).

The selection process began back in July with a long list of candidates who met the minimum requirements at that time of 6 months membership on the forums with at least 150 quality posts.  Please see our wiki article on Apnea Board Monitors (HERE).

Our forum Moderators started by going through a long list of folks who met the minimum requirements, finally voting on a preliminary list of 18 candidates.  Those 18 candidates were then voted upon by a committee consisting of the currently serving Monitors, Moderators and myself as Admin.

The result is a list of 5 candidates who have graciously agreed to serve as new Apnea Board Monitors.  They are now official Monitors and will soon begin "Monitor Training Modules" after which they will become active in their official duties.

Please allow me to welcome the following members to our Apnea Board Monitor team:

DariaVader

justMongo

OpalRose

PaytonA

sgearhart
username changed to "Crimson Nape"

Congrats

Our updated and current list of Apnea Board staff members can be accessed HERE.

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - zonk - 09-04-2015

Congrats to the new monitors and thanks for making the forum run as smoothly as ever
After the initiation comes the tea ceremony
[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - kdmorris410 - 09-04-2015

Congratulations to you all! Definitely a list of names that have helped me since I started posting here.

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - trish6hundred - 09-04-2015

CONGRATULATIONS! to you all and thank you.

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - Maniac007 - 09-04-2015

Congratulations to all. This is a very informative group you have here. I have learned more from reading this forum and taking the suggestions that this group of great people have talked about to my doc and he actually has listened to me. But I have yet to tell him where I get my learning from. Again, thanks to you, I'm learning a lot.

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - SleepyWabbit - 09-04-2015

Conga-Rats to all!!

[Image: EssentialGiantHornedtoad.gif]

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - Mosquitobait - 09-04-2015

Yay!!

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - PositiveMe123 - 09-04-2015

Yes, congratulations!

I really appreciate the way this board is run. Nice change from other like boards on the internet.

Thank You!

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - Nananeedssleep - 09-05-2015

I'm new but recognize some of these new board members from the many posts I have read. My hubby volunteers on another board and I know fully how much time and commitment goes into doing a good job. I thank these new volunteers and appreciate their willingness to help others like myself. Thank you in advance for your help! I'd remind those who seek answers to be sure and acknowledge when advise answers or solves your issue. It helps other new people pay attention to advise as well as let's the board person feel their time was well spent.

RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! - GrammaBear - 09-05-2015

Thank you for the hard work that goes into making this forum a really great place to learn about this condition and about other fun stuff.