Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Equipment] Confusing Order Process - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Equipment] Confusing Order Process (/Thread-Equipment-Confusing-Order-Process)

Pages: 1 2

Confusing Order Process - foss - 09-05-2015

I just visited Supplier #10. I am interested in purchasing an F&P Simplus as an alternative to my Amara View which I like but isn't always as comfortable on some nights as the Simplus which I also tried for a month or so.

The Simplus is listed as $106 including optional headgear. I took that to mean the total price. However, when I went to check out, the bottom on the description indicated that I had chosen not to have the optional head gear which was $39. I understand that you cannot buy them "together" without a prescription but the price is advertised as $106 WITH the optional headgear which you can select at checkout. But, when you select it at checkout, the $39 is added.

Very confusing and a little deceptive. I would purchase the mask at $106 but $150 moves it into the "later" category.

I guess this old, blind guy is easy to confuse. Sad

Jeff

RE: Confusing Order Process - kaiasgram - 09-05-2015

Hi Jeff, Supplier #1 is currently selling the Simplus for $99. I believe that price includes the headgear too. Great sale price!

RE: Confusing Order Process - zonk - 09-05-2015

Maybe confusing but not deceptive, optional is not the same as included
I get stuff from them and find them to be reliable and good people to do business with
Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel ... Your Price: $135.00
Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear by Fisher Paykel ... Your Price: $106.00

RE: Confusing Order Process - zonk - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:48 PM)kaiasgram Wrote: Hi Jeff, Supplier #1 is currently selling the Simplus for $99. I believe that price includes the headgear too. Great sale price!
Good find, include shipping too
Unfortunately, I cannot use them, they don't ship ResMed outside US

RE: Confusing Order Process - kaiasgram - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 06:11 PM)zonk Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:48 PM)kaiasgram Wrote: Hi Jeff, Supplier #1 is currently selling the Simplus for $99. I believe that price includes the headgear too. Great sale price!
Good find, include shipping too
Unfortunately, I cannot use them, they don't ship ResMed outside US

That's too bad. I wonder if they ship to under the rainbow...Smile

RE: Confusing Order Process - foss - 09-06-2015

Hi Kaiasgram,

Thank you for the tip. I am going there now!

Zonk,

Quote from your post:

// Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear by Fisher Paykel ... Your Price: $106.00

I'm not Bill Clinton - "with" means WITH. Mask WITH Optional Headgear ... Your Price: $106.00

When I buy a car and the price says with optional floor mats, I expect the optional floor mats in the car. I have purchased from Supplier 10 several times. This is the first time I have encountered this issue. I won't be buying from them again.

Just my $39 worth....

Thanks, Jeff

RE: Confusing Order Process - foss - 09-06-2015

I am just back from Supplier #1. I placed an order for the Simplus FFM WITH headgear for a total of $99.00 including the headgear and free standard shipping.

I guess with Supplier #1 - With means with. Wink

Jeff

RE: Confusing Order Process - kaiasgram - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 10:39 PM)foss Wrote: I am just back from Supplier #1. I placed an order for the Simplus FFM WITH headgear for a total of $99.00 including the headgear and free standard shipping.

I guess with Supplier #1 - With means with. Wink

Jeff

Yay! So they do ship to under the rainbow.Smile

RE: Confusing Order Process - zonk - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 10:22 PM)foss Wrote: When I buy a car and the price says with optional floor mats, I expect the optional floor mats in the car.
You're right, I've been wrong on this occasion
Apology-2

RE: Confusing Order Process - foss - 09-07-2015

Zonk,

Please, no need to be sorry! Different perspective and understanding.

Thanks, Jeff