Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Two Zeros in a row! - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Two Zeros in a row! (/Thread-Two-Zeros-in-a-row)

Pages: 1 2

Two Zeros in a row! - nelamvr6 - 10-30-2015

This is a first for me!

I'm not a stranger to zeros, I've had a few before. But this is the first time I've had 2 nights in a row with AHIs of 0!

Since 8/16/15, I've had 3 zeros. I'm thinking I hit upon the right pressures for me!

It almost makes me not want to switch to my new machine, I really have my therapy dialed in right now.

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - zonk - 10-30-2015

Keep up the good works
Congrats

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - trish6hundred - 10-30-2015

Hi nelamvr6,
CONGRATULATIONS! on your zeros 2 nights in a row.

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - eseedhouse - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 09:17 PM)nelamvr6 Wrote: This is a first for me!

I'm not a stranger to zeros, I've had a few before. But this is the first time I've had 2 nights in a row with AHIs of 0!

I'll see your two and raise you one. But then last night it was 0.6.

Frankly I think anything below 1 is just random noise.

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - zonk - 10-30-2015

I've just had 1 hour nap with AHI shows zero and leak 0.0 L/m
But I suppose, it'll all change by tomorrow morning

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - AlanE - 10-31-2015

Nice!

Sleep-well

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - nelamvr6 - 10-31-2015

Thanks guys!

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - DWaldman - 10-31-2015

3 Zeros in a row here... Tues, Wed, Thurs. The thing is, I was up to go to the BR about 4 times each night, so I don't think I got into really deep sleep. Last night I was at .02, but was up only twice. I also feel better this morning than I did during the week. For me, I think low numbers + quality of sleep is more important than reaching a zero on the stats. YMMV...

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - sonicboom - 10-31-2015

While I too can attain the occasional zero I agree with the sentiment about sleep quality being more important. I am now sleeping through the night on most nights rather than getting fractured and interrupted sleep. For me, this means feeling great during the day. So, since I've been told that AHI less than 5 is great I strive for length of uninterrupted sleep as the hallmark of my therapy. I will take the zeros as they come but most of the time I'm less than 1 and as someone else said less than one is mainly noise. Congrats to all members of the zero club. Happy pappin!

RE: Two Zeros in a row! - eseedhouse - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 12:19 PM)sonicboom Wrote: While I too can attain the occasional zero I agree with the sentiment about sleep quality being more important. I am now sleeping through the night on most nights rather than getting fractured and interrupted sleep. For me, this means feeling great during the day. So, since I've been told that AHI less than 5 is great I strive for length of uninterrupted sleep as the hallmark of my therapy. I will take the zeros as they come but most of the time I'm less than 1 and as someone else said less than one is mainly noise. Congrats to all members of the zero club. Happy pappin!

I agree. My current obstacle is getting up each night to pee three times or more. Started on a new drug for this and we'll see if it works.