Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Picked up machine today - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Picked up machine today (/Thread-Picked-up-machine-today)

Pages: 1 2 3

Picked up machine today - shutz1012 - 11-13-2015

So, I got my machine today, and I'm very excited to sleep tonight. I just hope it is successful. I will have to transmit the data next week, and they will/can adjust may machine accordingly. The resp. therapist said lots of people usually feel pretty darn good the next day, even after their first night. That being said, I hope I have positive results tonight.

RE: Picked up machine today - zonk - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 10:02 PM)shutz1012 Wrote: So, I got my machine today, and I'm very excited to sleep tonight. I just hope it is successful.
Congrats on the new machine and good luck

Sleep-well

RE: Picked up machine today - Mosquitobait - 11-14-2015

yay! Congrats on your new machine!

RE: Picked up machine today - cate1898 - 11-14-2015

Congrats and don't forget to update your user profile with machine, mask and settings!

RE: Picked up machine today - JudgeMental - 11-14-2015

Congrats on the new machine.. I hope all went well last night.

RE: Picked up machine today - trish6hundred - 11-14-2015

Hi shutz1012,
CONGRATULATIONS! on your new machine and I hope it all went well for you last night.
Which machine did you get?
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: Picked up machine today - DariaVader - 11-14-2015

hopefully you had a good night last night.... but if not, persevere Smile it will come

RE: Picked up machine today - shutz1012 - 11-15-2015

Thanks all. My second night was better than my first. I find I'm not having much difficulty adjusting to the mask at all. I am on a 7 day/1 week auto titration at this point and have to send the data to the DME on Friday. But, what I would like to know is how do I find out what my average pressure is? Machine is set at 4-10 since they say my apnea is mild, I beg to differ, but that's another story. I can find my AHI and that is 2.1, sleep study was 2.5. I'm still trying to figure all of this stuff/lingo out, lol..

RE: Picked up machine today - DumfriesDik - 11-16-2015

Great stuff getting a new machine. I am quite jealous!!

RE: Picked up machine today - big_dave - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 07:52 PM)shutz1012 Wrote: But, what I would like to know is how do I find out what my average pressure is?

You can find out your average pressure by downloading Sleepyhead from the link at the top of the page, and then downloading the data from your SD card to Sleepyhead. Also pay attention to your 90% pressure, because your titration will probably be based on it instead of the average pressure.

You will want to lock your SD card before inserting it into your computer, to keep your computer from putting unwanted files on your SD card. Then, you will need to unlock it before putting your SD card back in your machine, or else the machine will not be able to record data to the SD card. See the diagram on the homepage of Sleepyhead, BEFORE you insert your SD card.