Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
No readings on Rescan report- why - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: No readings on Rescan report- why (/Thread-No-readings-on-Rescan-report-why)

Pages: 1 2

No readings on Rescan report- why - worthog - 06-09-2012

For the last two mornings, when I downloaded my recordings from the sim card onto the laptop in Rescan, it does not show
- Summary graphs or
- Statistics
However there are details shown on the Detailed Graphs

Can anyone help and explain why that is and do I fix the problem

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - zonk - 06-09-2012

I don,t know its usually the other way around no detailed data as all available data (summary and all detailed data) is not selected when downloading. When the card put back into the S9 summary data get written on the card. One suggestion might work or might not work is try to unplug and plug the S9 sometimes it get rid of any cobwebs and reset, put the card back in the S9 and wait to read the card, take the card out and lock it and try download again. If it don,t work may be try a new card or may be others have some suggestions and you can always try SleepyHead see if its any better.

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - Cobra4x4 - 06-10-2012

You must create a user (new patient) in order to download data.

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - worthog - 06-11-2012

The cartd has been recording my readings for approx 6 months. Its just suddenly stopped as I have report above.

I am already a user/patient, so the software does have previous data saved on my previous nights

No help so far and its still recording the same

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - SuperSleeper - 06-11-2012

Do you have a ResMed S9 - if so what model? In your profile, it says C9, but I assume it's an S9 with a standard SD memory card, correct?

It is possible that the SD card has been corrupted. SD cards can go bad and/or get corrupted.

You can get a new SD card pretty cheap for less than $10 in many places.

Also, make sure you have the slide-lock in the unlocked (up) position before you put it back into your machine (assuming it's an SD card), as shown here:

[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - b360155 - 06-11-2012

Could be a corrupted memory card or you might just try rebooting (power cycle) your machine. If you do decide to try a new memory card, the type pictured in SS's post above is the way to go. I haven't verified it myself, but I've heard that newer high capacity SDHC cards higher than Class 2 can have compatibility issues with the S9 if that's the type of machine you have.

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - zonk - 06-11-2012

If the card is locked and you put it into the S9, The S9 ask you to remove the card and unlock otherwise it wont start till you unlock the card or remove it plus also worthog got detailed data on the card.

(06-11-2012, 02:44 PM)zonk Wrote: If the card is locked and you put it into the S9, The S9 ask you to remove the card and unlock otherwise it wont start till you unlock the card or remove it plus also worthog got detailed data on the card.

Okay, didn't know that. Thanks Zonk. So it's not the card-lock causing this then.

Anyone have other ideas?

RE: No readings on Rescan report- why - worthog - 06-11-2012

Thanks all, I re-formatted the card yesterday and this morning all the data is recorded and displayed on Rescan. So all is back to normal now.

Sorry the machine is a S9, not C9 must alter my profile now

As Zonk said, if you put your card in the machine in "locked" mode the machine tells you, so you do need to unlock it - I was aware of that, thanks anyway

(06-11-2012, 04:12 PM)worthog Wrote: Thanks all, I re-formatted the card yesterday and this morning all the data is recorded and displayed on Rescan. So all is back to normal now.

Okay good to know. The card data probably got corrupted at some point then. Might want to be careful when taking it out of the machine - don't put it next to any electrical fields like electrical wires, appliances, magnets, etc. That can mess up a an SD card.