Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Amazing - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Amazing (/Thread-Amazing)

Pages: 1 2

Amazing - revpappy - 01-15-2016

I must send a huge thank you to those that assisted me on this board. My AHI was a 78 and I was completely frustrated with the health care system. I took my treatment into my own hands following the advice given here and research. I bought a Respironics System One Auto BiPAP and the results are amazing. For the first week my machine is reporting an AHI average of 0.9. That's right...less than 1!!!! I have had a total of 2 OSA all week! I already feel incredibly different. Thank you all!!

RE: Amazing - OpalRose - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 07:47 AM)revpappy Wrote: I must send a huge thank you to those that assisted me on this board. My AHI was a 78 and I was completely frustrated with the health care system. I took my treatment into my own hands following the advice given here and research. I bought a Respironics System One Auto BiPAP and the results are amazing. For the first week my machine is reporting an AHI average of 0.9. That's right...less than 1!!!! I have had a total of 2 OSA all week! I already feel incredibly different. Thank you all!!

It doesn't surprise me that you can obtain good results from the advice you receive here, but I always ask myself why our health care system can't or won't provide the same. Dont-know

Keep up the good work!

RE: Amazing - cpdaniel - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 07:47 AM)revpappy Wrote: I must send a huge thank you to those that assisted me on this board. My AHI was a 78 and I was completely frustrated with the health care system. I took my treatment into my own hands following the advice given here and research. I bought a Respironics System One Auto BiPAP and the results are amazing. For the first week my machine is reporting an AHI average of 0.9. That's right...less than 1!!!! I have had a total of 2 OSA all week! I already feel incredibly different. Thank you all!!

Congratulations! That's a fantastic improvement.

RE: Amazing - Sleeprider - 01-15-2016

Congrats on the great results...I'm jealous you found an auto bipap for only $350. Out of curiosity, how close was I in this post from your "Desperate" thread to your successful settings?

Success like yours is the most satisfying thing for those of us who post on this forum. Thanks for following up. "Amazing" sure sounds better than "Desperate" LOL

RE: Amazing - Phill - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 08:28 AM)OpalRose Wrote: but I always ask myself why our health care system can't or won't provide the same. Dont-know

I could not agree more, last time I saw my man he said that I could go back in 6weeks, with it going unsaid that he would do nothing for me, or go back in 52 weeks.
Clearly not wanting to oh so clearly waste his time or mine I said 52 weeks.

I would be even more hacked off had I like some been paying out hard cash for this non treatment.SadSad

RE: Amazing - trish6hundred - 01-15-2016

Hi revpappy,
CONGRATULATIONS,! that’s GREAT to hear.
Keep up the good work.

RE: Amazing - MitchS - 01-16-2016

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

RE: Amazing - Mutineer - 01-16-2016

Wow!
That's a sensational turnaround, great stuff!

RE: Amazing - PaytonA - 01-16-2016

Fantastic! I couldn't be happier for you.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

RE: Amazing - parkerdt - 01-16-2016

Excellent results! Give yourself a big pat on the back for learning how ti care for yourself. That's HUGE!

Dave