Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
EncorePro sleep intervals - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: EncorePro sleep intervals (/Thread-EncorePro-sleep-intervals)

Pages: 1 2

EncorePro sleep intervals - SamStamport - 03-27-2016

I am using EncorePro version 2.17.8.0. On the Overview tab is a graph. Apparently this is sleep intervals. How can I get a larger view and detailed report to show the times I turned on & off the machine?

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - Jimsp1 - 03-27-2016

Download the wave reports and it will show in detail what happened and when.
Each page represents one hour.( 10 lines of 6 minutes each).

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - SamStamport - 03-27-2016

I'm going to need a bit more help.

Where do I go to download the wave reports?

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - Jimsp1 - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 04:01 PM)SamStamport Wrote: I'm going to need a bit more help.

Where do I go to download the wave reports?

Click on the little blue box to the right of the green bars showing the sleep intervals. It will open a 8-10 page report showing the flow graphs.

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - MitchS - 03-27-2016

If you want waveform reports for everyday, you will have to download your data everyday. Encore will only display the waveform report for the night before the download. In other words, if you skip one or more days before downloading, the only day with a waveform report will be the last night preceding the download.

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - SamStamport - 03-28-2016

Thanks!

These reports are not very useful. What I'm trying to find out is the times that I started using the machine and the time I stopped during the night. (I'm not sleeping as well as I want and I'd like to track my progress on this particular metric.)

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - MitchS - 03-28-2016

I turn my machine off when I go to the restroom at night and then turn it back on when I get back in bed. This happened multiple times per night in when I first started CPAP. Encore Pro always showed those periods as a skip in which no waveform was shown during the period the machine was off and the waveform continued when the machine was turned back on. Are your waveforms not showing this?

I guess the attached would be an example of an interval when I turned my machine off, then back on?

It is very tedious to have to wade through page after page of this data looking for situations like these. What I'd really like to see is some sort of table or graph that would list the time started & stopped such as below.

9-11:13 - in use
11:13 - 12:01 - not in use
12:01 -2:05 - in use, etc.

By the way the times displayed in the graphs are not correct. I'm in the central time zone. It's as if these time stamps are for a different time zone. Is there a way to fix this?

RE: EncorePro sleep intervals - Jimsp1 - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 12:30 PM)SamStamport Wrote: By the way the times displayed in the graphs are not correct. I'm in the central time zone. It's as if these time stamps are for a different time zone. Is there a way to fix this?

Go to the Company settings, choose the company and edit.
Select the correct time zone. You can also mark if daylight savings time is observed.