Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 (/Thread-Sleepyhead-Report-still-not-right-in-beta-2)

Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 - FrankNichols - 04-17-2016

I tried a report in both OS-X and Windows 10 and it comes out pretty corrupted. The charts themselves are okay, the text is all not so okay. It looks like the text is printed multiple times offset a little causing a "beating" effect with light and dark areas in the text, almost unreadable.

Same problem in both OS-X and in Windows 10. I tested the printer (just in case) with other images and text files and it is working fine.

I can scan a page and post it here if that would help.

RE: Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 - Crimson Nape - 04-17-2016

For what it's worth; I'm running Win 7 and tried printing all 3 screens. They all print correctly. . . no glitches or microprint.

RE: Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 - FrankNichols - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 12:36 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: For what it's worth; I'm running Win 7 and tried printing all 3 screens. They all print correctly. . . no glitches or microprint.

Argh! I will crank up a windows 7 vm and see how it does here. Thanks.

RE: Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 - pholynyk - 04-17-2016

I have a six or seven year old motherboard with built-in graphics, and I had to use the BrokenGL version with 0.9.7. I'm still using it when I build 1.0.0-beta. The text in the graphics screens was blocky and unreadable, perhaps similar to what you describe. Can you try a BrokenGL version? How old are your systems?

RE: Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2 - palerider - 04-17-2016

try adjusting your fonts in preferences.

(04-17-2016, 01:23 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I have a six or seven year old motherboard with built-in graphics, and I had to use the BrokenGL version with 0.9.7. I'm still using it when I build 1.0.0-beta. The text in the graphics screens was blocky and unreadable, perhaps similar to what you describe. Can you try a BrokenGL version? How old are your systems?

My system is a newish homebuilt running quad boot OS-X, Windows 10, Windows 7, and Debian.

(04-17-2016, 02:57 PM)palerider Wrote: try adjusting your fonts in preferences.

Okay, now that is embarrassing, it never even dawned on me that there are preferences Oh-jeez, I was so much in awe of the program I was just still exploring what all info it shows me.

Playing with fonts helped, here is a scan of page 1:

[Image: scan1.jpeg]