Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
New to SH - I need help with interpreting! - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: New to SH - I need help with interpreting! (/Thread-New-to-SH-I-need-help-with-interpreting)

New to SH - I need help with interpreting! - Jeffo1 - 05-15-2016

Hello AF,

As per my pulmonolgist's advise, I switched from a ResMed Aircurve 10 where I was having very inconsistent AHIs, 3 - 16 with five events over 10 to the PR System One Auto SV bipap Advanced.

Max pressure 25, Max EPAP 5, Max PS 15, Min PD 3, Rate 14, Timed insp i. 4. Rise time 3.

I would appreciate it if someone can steer me in the right direction regarding my SH data from last night. I have been using the PR machine for three days with AHIs ranging from 6-7.

I thought I would be able to post an attachment since this is my 9th post. Any suggestions?

Best,

Jeffo1

RE: New to SH - I need help with interpreting! - Jeffo1 - 05-15-2016

[quote='Jeffo1' pid='162061' dateline='1463350702']
Hello AF,

As per my pulmonolgist's advise, I switched from a ResMed Aircurve 10 where I was having very inconsistent AHIs, 3 - 16 with five events over 10 to the PR System One Auto SV bipap Advanced.

Max pressure 25, Max EPAP 5, Max PS 15, Min PD 3, Rate 14, Timed insp i. 4. Rise time 3.

I would appreciate it if someone can steer me in the right direction regarding my SH data from last night. I have been using the PR machine for three days with AHIs ranging from 6-7.

I thought I would be able to post an attachment since this is my 9th post. Any suggestions?

Best,

Jeffo1

RE: New to SH - I need help with interpreting! - Jeffo1 - 05-15-2016

Hello AF,

Best,

Jeffo1

RE: New to SH - I need help with interpreting! (data attached) - Jeffo1 - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 05:31 PM)Jeffo1 Wrote: Hello AF,

Best,

Jeffo1

Here is the most recent data:
[attachment=2448]

RE: New to SH - I need help with interpreting! (data attached 3 edits below) - Jeffo1 - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 05:18 PM)Jeffo1 Wrote: Hello AF,

Best,

Jeffo1

RE: New to SH - I need help with interpreting! - shewhorn - 05-15-2016

SH should guide you through creating a new account... you don't really have to fill it out if you want, just create a user name and blow by the best. Your machine should have a slot for an SD card. You will an SD card reader if you don't have one (they're cheap, Best Buy will have them... or since you're in LA, Fry's Electronics... they'll actually probably have millions of them... probably less than $10 bucks at Fry's). If you have a more recent laptop, you may even have a built in SD card reader. Just pop the card into the reader. After it shows up in your machine, click the "Welcome" tab in SleepyHead, then click the button on the far right labeled "CPAP Importer". It will most likely automatically find the card and ask you if you want to import. If it's the first time you've done it, it will also ask if you want to create a new directory. Say yes to everything.

Once it's imported the files, click on the "Daily" tab (towards the top). That will show you all the detail from a sleep session and that's what you should post here. To take a screenshot, go to the View menu and select "Take Screenshot". Not sure where it puts the screenshot but I'm sure it will tell you. I always do command-shift-3 to take a screenshot (I'm using OS X) which places a png file on the desktop.

To post the file... the upload capacity here is very small so instead go to this website:

http://www.tinypic.com

Upload your file there. You'll then be able to click on the image... you want to get to a point where it says "view original" or something along those lines. Once you're viewing the original image full screen, copy the url. You can then embed that in a message by encapsulating the link using the img tag as follows:

Code:
[img]http://www.tinypic.com/youruniquepic.jpg[/img]