Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) (/Thread-Sleepyhead-losing-captions-Bug-report)

Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - RedCoPete - 06-07-2016

I'm running Sleepyhead V1.0.0-beta-2 on a Win 7 machine (SP1, Home Premium, 64 bit). Starting collecting data May 20, and noticed this behavior recently. (Not sure if it was working fine, then went away. I'm new to Sleepyhead.) This is for a ResMed S9 Autoset machine. One week's worth of data was on one machine, and I switched to a backup since then. Both machines are set up the same.

If I look at Overview, the date captions are fine. If I switch to Daily, the time captions are missing. Similarly, if I start in Daily, the time captions are fine, but switching to Overview, I'm missing the date captions.

The only way to get the captions back is to exit and restart the program.

OK, just working with the program again, if I'm in one of the views and click to zoom in, when I switch to the (captionless) other view, it loses the ability to zoom.

Haven't signed up for an account with Jedimark just yet, but thought this might get there. Are bug reports OK here. I'm a rusty C programmer, so haven't looked at the source.

Thanks

RE: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - RedCoPete - 06-08-2016

I copied my data and profile to another Win 7 machine (similar configuration, but much less software on it), and repeated the issue.

I'll see about generating a bug report for jedimark

RE: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - AlanE - 06-08-2016

Try right clicking the graph in Overview to see if the labels reappear.

RE: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - GoodnightWalter - 06-08-2016

I have the same issue with the labels and dates in overview. If I go to full screen (F11) the labels and dates appear.

RE: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - Sleepster - 06-08-2016

I have the same set up with the same issue. The first time I went to full screen the problem went away. But now I'm stuck in full screen view, the pull-down menus don't work, the F11 key dims my display. I can push the Windows button and close SH, but then the next time I launch I'm stuck in full screen mode and the problem reappears!

RE: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - RedCoPete - 06-08-2016

I found that cycling between full screen and standard (I just use the full/standard button next to the X) restores the function. No thoughts on the F11 problems that Sleepster is having.

I submitted a bug report with this info added. We'll see what happens.

RE: Sleepyhead losing captions (Bug report) - Sleepster - 06-08-2016

I figured it out ... have to hold down the Fn key while pressing F11. This toggles full screen on and off and is indeed the work-around for this missing axes labels (captions) problem.

By the way, I've got the OpenGL version. Perhaps this problem doesn't occur with the BrokenGL version?