Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data (/Thread-Sleepyhead-doesn-t-import-all-the-data)

Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - eschamp1 - 06-28-2016

I removed the SD card from my CPAP and plugged it in to my computer. Started SH (latest beta) and did an import from I:\ (the correct drive letter). It did not pick up the most recent data!.

The card has

I:\
P-Series
last.txt
P1234876BAC
properties.txt
p0

p0 contains a bunch of files -- numeric names and file types, dated from 5/7 to 6/27.

SH says the last time I used my CPAP was 5/31. There is no file for 5/31 but there is one for 6/1.

Why isn't it seeing the most recent data?

Windows 8.1

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - Crimson Nape - 06-28-2016

Hi pikov!

Welcome

It will be very helpful if you list your machine in your profile so we know what you're using.

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - eschamp1 - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi pikov!

Welcome

It will be very helpful if you list your machine in your profile so we know what you're using.

Why does the machine matter when the problem is data import?

If you look at the SD card from any ResMed CPAP, I'm sure you will see a directory structure like mine.

Thanks.

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - Crimson Nape - 06-28-2016

Some CPAPs are incompatible with SleepyHead. That's why I'm asking. I don't recognize the entries you listed.

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - chill - 06-28-2016

I was going to guess an earlier Respironics model, my DreamStation produces this:

P-SERIES/
C0/
LAST.TXT
15945736/

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - SuperSleeper - 06-28-2016

Hi eschamp1, I merged your pikov account into the eschamp1 account you used on your last post to avoid confusion. Please use only one forum account.

Thanks.

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - green wings - 06-29-2016

I think this happened to me the first time I imported data into SleepyHead. I purged the data from the program and did a "rebuild" and got all the data that time. No idea why it happened. You will probably already tried this by the time you read this, so I hope you've managed to import all the data by now.

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - BadGoodDeb - 06-29-2016

Are you sure you didn't accidentally leave the SD card locked, after 5/31 or 6/1 .... and that there is thus no recorded data after that because the card was still locked?

Just asking. Back to the software experts.

RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data - AlanE - 06-30-2016

(06-28-2016, 05:20 PM)eschamp1 Wrote: Why does the machine matter when the problem is data import?

If you look at the SD card from any ResMed CPAP, I'm sure you will see a directory structure like mine.

It matters because Sleepyhead has a different import routine for each major type of machine. There are some machines that Sleepyhead will not work with. I can tell you that the directory contents you listed is not a typical resmed data folder.

It looks more like this:

10-Dec-15 14:24 <DIR> DATALOG
10-Dec-15 14:24 <DIR> SETTINGS
15-Jul-15 11:12 4 Identification.crc
15-Jul-15 11:12 285 Identification.tgt
10-Dec-15 13:10 49,940 STR.edf

plus or minus a couple of files.