Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here (/Thread-Onkor-Free-CPAP-Software-Discuss-the-Software-Here)

Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - Cutter - 02-24-2012

[copied from old forum]

Katie Wrote:Note: please use this thread to discuss the Onkor software.

Quote:

Onkor

The second one is called "Onkor" (a re-spelling of Encore). It seems to be designed for PR System One CPAP machines and is operated within a browser window. The site describes the software thusly: "This service provides visualization of data collected from the Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine. Depending on your needs, this may serve as a supplement to the Philips Respironics Encore or Encore Viewer software."

Onkor can be freely accessed at:

http://www.onkor.net/

Katie

RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - Cutter - 02-24-2012

[copied from old forum]
JudgeMental Wrote:Thank You Katie, for the direct link to this freeware for PR Sys One users. The gentleman who owns(built)(provides) this software is to be commended for a wonderful free service to CPAP users. A BIG Thanks, go out to him for his efforts.

I have been using Sleepyhead (also free) for the past 3-4 months and have nothing but high praise for that software, and again, a BIG Thanks goes out to Jedimark for his time consuming efforts for providing us (frugal) CPAP users with free software to give us a personal hands-on tracking of our sleep patterns.

I have only looked at the Onkor tutorial, so any comment that I have at this time may be a little premature. The tutorial takes a little over 3 minutes and is well done. It is a little slow in animation. It appears to take a few more point and click strokes to achieve what is already on the screen in the Sleepyhead software. Will sign up and give it a test run soon.

Since its free, I dare not make many complaints.

RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - Cutter - 02-24-2012

[copied from old forum]

cbramsey Wrote:I have used this software. It works but it is not as intuitive as SleepyHead software

RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - Coroboree - 11-01-2014

Sorry Katie, I am unable to create an account on the referenced site. There is an error message <SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/mnt/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)> which is apparently preventing me.

[copied from old forum]

Quote:

Onkor

The second one is called "Onkor" (a re-spelling of Encore). It seems to be designed for PR System One CPAP machines and is operated within a browser window. The site describes the software thusly: "This service provides visualization of data collected from the Philips Respironics System One CPAP machine. Depending on your needs, this may serve as a supplement to the Philips Respironics Encore or Encore Viewer software."

<www.onkor.net/>

Katie
[/quote]

RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - PaulaO2 - 11-01-2014

That information is over 2 yrs old. They have since changed it to...I can't remember the name now for their online software.

If you are looking for downloadable software, check out this link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-EncoreBasic-2-4-8-0-Software-Download-Link-for-Philips-Respironics-machines-only

RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - Coroboree - 11-28-2014

(11-01-2014, 12:15 PM)Coroboree Wrote: Sorry Katie, I am unable to create an account on the referenced site. There is an error message <SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/mnt/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)> which is apparently preventing me.

[copied from old forum]

Quote:

Onkor

<www.onkor.net/>

Katie
[/quote]
My trouble with the socket (see above) occurred when I went to your (Katie's) recommended <www.onkor.net/>

RE: Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here - PaulaO2 - 11-28-2014

A socket error is with that particular website and nothing we here at ApneaBoard can do about it. It is their webmaster you should be informing, not us.