Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
My first night with DreamStation Auto - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: My first night with DreamStation Auto (/Thread-My-first-night-with-DreamStation-Auto)

My first night with DreamStation Auto - Perchas - 10-24-2016

My first night with DreamStation Auto-CPAP. after seven years of fixed CPAP use 8 Ho2.

Configuration:
C-Check seven days,
Presure: Min 4 Max 20 (To test 7 days).

You think ?, you should implement?

The best thing was followed eight hours sleep, 2,57 AHI and almost zero lost the mask, I will tell you why.

[Image: wl3tYmal.png]

[Image: ReN5X33l.png]

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - Sleeprider - 10-24-2016

Dump the starting pressure of 4, change min pressure to 7.0-8.0. Looks good otherwise. Don't suffer through the low pressure, it isn't going to work as evidenced by the snores, and ragged breathing until the machine reaches pressure. It's clear you need higher pressure, and I'm sure you already know it.

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - trish6hundred - 10-24-2016

Hi Perchas,
Good luck to you with the new machine.

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - Perchas - 10-25-2016

(10-24-2016, 05:59 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Dump the starting pressure of 4, change min pressure to 7.0-8.0. Looks good otherwise. Don't suffer through the low pressure, it isn't going to work as evidenced by the snores, and ragged breathing until the machine reaches pressure. It's clear you need higher pressure, and I'm sure you already know it.

Thanks Sleeprider,

Minimum pressure corrected to 7, great help that you offer.

I'll keep asking for advice, again with this Auto CPAP

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - Perchas - 11-07-2016

[Image: ad9e1994db5ecdf1d8aff9695703138eo.jpg]

Great night, great machine, great software, splendid forum, magnificent members.

No more comments.

Thank you for your help

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - OpalRose - 11-07-2016

Perchas,
Those are great results, or as SleepyHead says.."perfect."

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - Sleeprider - 11-07-2016

(10-25-2016, 09:42 AM)Perchas Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 05:59 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Dump the starting pressure of 4, change min pressure to 7.0-8.0. Looks good otherwise. Don't suffer through the low pressure, it isn't going to work as evidenced by the snores, and ragged breathing until the machine reaches pressure. It's clear you need higher pressure, and I'm sure you already know it.

Thanks Sleeprider,

Minimum pressure corrected to 7, great help that you offer.

I'll keep asking for advice, again with this Auto CPAP

(11-07-2016, 06:44 AM)Perchas Wrote: [Image: ad9e1994db5ecdf1d8aff9695703138eo.jpg]

Great night, great machine, great software, splendid forum, magnificent members.

No more comments.

Thank you for your help

Okay, next time I'll ask you for advise. I think I've had a perfect score exactly once. Well done. Cool

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - Perchas - 05-28-2017

Last night I slept 9.4 hours, ........the previous 7.9 hours,........... without exceeding 0.8 AHI.

Insuperable. like

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - Hydrangea - 05-28-2017

Fantastic!!!!!!

RE: My first night with DreamStation Auto - speed3914 - 05-28-2017

I have the same machine and absolutely love it!!  Congrats on the awesome results, keep it up!