Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips (/Thread-AirFit-P10-Headgear-Clips--15722)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - gjw - 11-15-2016

Hi All

Just picked up a new AirFit P10 mask from my DME this morning. While disposing of all the packaging and the standard user guide enclosed in the box, I found an additional bag and document containing some bits of plastic. Seems ResMed, is trying to improve the fit of the P10 headgear, once the headgear become to lose due to wear & aging of the headgear material.
Will give the clips a try tonight, with an old & worn headband, to see if there is any improvement with leakage.

Attached some picks of the clips & instruction sheet:
[attachment=2974]

[attachment=2975]

;-> gjw

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - Galactus - 11-15-2016

Well that's interesting. I've not seen those yet. I just wash mine in really hot water every few weeks and it shrinks right on back to original.

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - DeepBreathing - 11-15-2016

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a faulty design.

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - Galactus - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 11:14 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a faulty design.

How dare you disparage the awesome P10!! Don't make me throw down the gauntlet. 10 paces at dawn if need be.

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - OpalRose - 11-16-2016

The last P10 I ordered (about 6 weeks ago) included the clips. Look good in the package, they were hidden under the pillows.

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - Sleeprider - 11-16-2016

I got my first set of clips in a replacement mask back in August. I still have not needed them, so they are sitting in the drawer with the standby filters.

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - OpalRose - 11-16-2016

Same with me, I don't need the clips, as the P10 is awesome and fits me perfectly. like

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - Rcgop - 11-16-2016

I love my P10 too. Set mine as loose as possible and no leaks. No need for clips. The other night, as I was waking up, I noticed my mouth wide open and still no leaks. I guess the young suck method really works.

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - storywizard - 11-16-2016

I use the clips, sadly my romance with the P10 is coming to an end, I have leaks into my eyes that I cannot resolve, even with the clips, not sure if air is being force through the tear ducts, anyway, loved the P10 for nearly two years, but it seems my body has other ideas...full face mask?? Cool

Storywizard

RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips - Rcgop - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 06:49 PM)storywizard Wrote: I use the clips, sadly my romance with the P10 is coming to an end, I have leaks into my eyes that I cannot resolve, even with the clips, not sure if air is being force through the tear ducts, anyway, loved the P10 for nearly two years, but it seems my body has other ideas...full face mask?? Cool

Storywizard

Have you tried larger/smaller size pillows? Made a big difference for me.