Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced (/Thread-Software-for-PR-System-One-BiPAP-autoSV-Advanced--15780)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - jmayer180 - 11-21-2016

I have had this machine for a week now and could not get downloads from my SD card to load into SleepyHead (v.1.0.0-beta-2) or Encore Basic (v. 2.4..8.0). I assumed it was a defective machine and failing to write to the card, even though the telemetry worked. Today, finally, my local DME tech found the time to listen to the problem and contact Respironics tech support.

She also downloaded all the week's data from my SD card into her Encore Pro program with no problem. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Both Sleepyhead and EncoreBasic state clearly that they DO support PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced. Long and short of it, the Respironics tech claimed only that neither of those two programs would work with the "new" autoSV Advanced machine, and DreamMapper was my only choice, since I could not get access to EncorePro which was for provider offices, only.

I registered and took a quick look at DreamMapper and want my Sleepyhead back.

(Speaking of semi-licit EncorePro, I have obtained the program file from the source, but when I try to install to the "One Computer" option, it will not allow this and will only go to the network version which frightens me away with the numerous questions that I have no idea of the meaning.)

Has anyone else had this problem with the autoSV Advanced and Sleepyhead/EncoreBasuc?

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - Sleeprider - 11-21-2016

When you put the SD card into your computer, can you read (see) the files and folders with File Explorer?

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - jmayer180 - 11-21-2016

Oh, yes. It shows that "P-Series" folder, which contains a "P177345489B8A" folder and 2 text files, "encore," and "last." The P177345489B8A folder contains 2 folders, "e" and "pO" and text file, "properties." "e" contains only text file, "000.004." "pO" folder has 30 numerical files, all starting "00000000-".

I doubt it helps, but Sleepy head "seems to" download on every one of the days, "23 min and 48 secs" with entries for this time smidgen entered in all categories but with garbled stats. EncoreBasic says only "Data not valid - will not download" although it recognizes the card and accepts it Patient Assignment.

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - richb - 11-21-2016

From what I have read this machine has some incompatibilities with Sleepyhead. I have seen some posts on several forums that suggest Encore Basic software might work for you. Is there any chance you can exchange this machine for a Res Med Aircurve 10 ASV machine?

Rich

We have seen a number of graphs posted by members with this machine. This, and other graphics were posted by Hornumb2 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Help-with-data--12573?pid=148746#pid148746

[Image: 8yMBE7Ul.png]

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - jmayer180 - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 07:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: We have seen a number of graphs posted by members with this machine.

Hmmm. I see that Hornum2 lists his machine as "Respironics series 60 Bipap auto sv" - I wonder if that is the earlier version of what is now System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced?

Same machine. It's the 960P, and we helped him get setup with it on the cheap, since he didn't have very good insurance. Unless you are using the Dreamstation (I don't think it is available in that series yet), it is the same.

Have you tried opening Sleepyhead in BrokenGL mode?

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - jmayer180 - 11-22-2016

I have the "open GL" version. I'll try to figure out how to change. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the program to do that?

I remain confused. I had to download and install Respironics "DreamMapper Data Card Downloader" to be able to use my SD with DreamMapper. (Which this morning did already have my apparently telemetry sent-data for last night. The data report provided is sparse! AHI subsets and hours of usage.)

Anyhow, I went ahead and tried Sleepyhead upload and for the first time in the week I have been trying, Sleepyhead loaded last night's data which looks to me to be believable and complete. I say again, WTF? Did SleepyHead somehow have the smarts to use Respironics moronic Card Downloader program?

Encore Basic still refuses to accept the data from the SD card.

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - Sleeprider - 11-22-2016

Look in your Programs x86 directory for the SleepyHead program. There are two executable files. You want to open (double-click) the BrokenGL version. I think this is going to solve your problem.

RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced - jmayer180 - 11-22-2016

Thanks, Sleeprider. I got the broken GL version up. It shows last night's complete data (as the unbroken GL version did) but only shows the same garbled "23min 48sec" partials the same; i.e. will not retroactively download the last week's data. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I started a rant about not being able to get the EncorePro download to install:
"When I try to install EncorePro after download via emailed file, it proceeds to InstallShield Wizard “Setup Types.” Installation guide says to choose “Typical” choice for installation on single computer and not a network system. However, the Wizard will not accept that choice. No number of clicks will check that “Typical” box. When I go on to the customized” choice (the only option), the next screens lead into numerous choices which I cannot find explanations for in the Installation Guide and I obviously am not “Professional” enough to understand."

But I went ahead and tried once more, taking a guess about which "Customized" options were best, and by some fluke, the program and "accessories" - data base and what-not - installed. I tried the SD card download, and it sucked up the entire week's data in complete form. Halleluiah.

Now I just have to figure out how to get my hypopneas reduced.