Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask (/Thread-Where-can-I-buy-the-Dreamstation-Mask)

Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Matzaball2016 - 12-25-2016

I want to just buy the mask without going thru all the hurdles of my Insurance.

They want me to wait one month before I can order it, but I already know the airsense mask with pillows is not right for me.

Any suggestions where I can just order it quick and simple.

When I was with my therapist in training he said that mask is better but I had selected the airsense and if I wanted it I would need to wait 4-6 weeks and then call in and get one..

I want it now!!!!! lol

Thanks for any help.

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - justMongo - 12-25-2016

Select one of the suppliers from the Suppler List above.

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Mosquitobait - 12-25-2016

It's called the Dreamwear Mask and you can get it from any of the suppliers listed at the top of your screen. Many have specials today and this week, so do take advantage of that.

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Matzaball2016 - 12-25-2016

They all want a RX number just to order a mask. GRR.

I hate having to contact my Dr to send them a RX just for a mask.

Anyway around this??

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Sleeprider - 12-25-2016

Complete Dreamwear masks with fit-pack is available on Amazon for $63. Mask parts are also sold.

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Crimson Nape - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 03:00 PM)Matzaball2016 Wrote: They all want a RX number just to order a mask. GRR.

I hate having to contact my Dr to send them a RX just for a mask.

Anyway around this??

Anybody with a DEA license number can write a script. (Doctor, Dentist. Pharmacist, PA, RN, etc.) You get the prescription and keep it. It is good for several years. You send a copy to the supplier. The scrip can be very generic, something like" CPAP mask and accessories". . . . Actually only the CPAP and mask require a prescription. . Hoses and other stuff don't. I get one that states; "CPAP, mask and accessories of Patient's choice"

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Matzaball2016 - 12-25-2016

WOWOWWOWO.

Awesome find.....buying them now.

Thanks for the link.

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Sleeprider - 12-26-2016

Of course, there we no link, just a direction Wink

RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask - Mosquitobait - 12-26-2016

If you need it now, I second the motion to order from Amazon. In addition, call your doctor and ask him/her for a copy of your prescription (either pickup or mailed out). It's on file, so there isn't much they need to do with it. Then scan into your computer. You can then email your prescription to any online retailer. Then, in future, always ask the doc for a copy of the prescription. It's not a big deal to the doc's office.