Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
High Praise for clip for hose - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: High Praise for clip for hose (/Thread-High-Praise-for-clip-for-hose)

High Praise for clip for hose - tfield98 - 01-15-2017

Just a recommendation in case it helps you.

I just an common user with absolutely no association with any sleep-related or retail organization or company.

I've had an easy time getting accustomed to my Resmed machine which I've had for about 20 months.

But, I continued to often wake in the night to re-arrange my hose, especially when I turned onto a different side.

On a lark, I picked up a Velcro-mounted clip for a few bucks that has really made a difference. It clips to my pillow. It's amazing how a small improvement can have such a big impact.

If it were up to me, a couple of these would ship with every CPAP machine sold! :-)

I know I sound like a shill. But I ain't!

Google cpap hose clip to find one.

[Image: CPAP-Hose-and-Tubing-Management-Clip-0.jpg]

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - OpalRose - 01-15-2017

Yes, I use these clips too. I use one beside my pillow and sometimes I actually clip it to myself.

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - PaytonA - 01-15-2017

Lolabove Ouch!!

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - OpalRose - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:30 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Lolabove Ouch!!

I knew you'd be along to comment on that!

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - trish6hundred - 01-15-2017

Hi tfield98,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Thanks for the tip and good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - PaytonA - 01-16-2017

Sorry Rose. I just could not help myself. I fought against it. I truly did but it was just too much for me to withstand.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - OpalRose - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 04:16 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Sorry Rose. I just could not help myself. I fought against it. I truly did but it was just too much for me to withstand.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Too-funny Coffee

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - IBFeral - 01-16-2017

I am very happy with the wire stand that tucks between mattress and box springs and cantilevers out with a bungee that holds the hose. But I have started to travel with work and don't like to take the stand from home even though it folds. Thanks for the tip I will try this clip for my travels.

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - sonicboom - 01-16-2017

I use them too! Really helps keeping slack in the P10 hose so there is slack in it if you turn in the night so pillows don't move.

RE: High Praise for clip for hose - Galactus - 01-17-2017

Hmmmmm I use those clips in the bedroom, never considered using them on a cpap hose though .....