Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day (/Thread-Sleepmaster-No-Detail-data-for-this-day)

Pages: 1 2

Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - Effers - 02-24-2017

Trying out the SleepMaster program and the built in viewer.

I built my user profile using an inserted SD card (not wifi) option. Downloaded Sleep Data and get the green indicator that "your sleep data download is complete". I had the option to run viewer after download but get "no detailed data available for this day". Tried it unchecking that option and manually launching the viewer, same result. I have over ten days stored on the card so there should be enough to pull.

Running windows 10. Sleepyhead can pull data within its program with no issues (write protect enable on sd card). Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

RE: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - Crimson Nape - 02-24-2017

I experienced the same problem that you did on both Windows 7 Pro-64bit and Linux 64bit.   I finally gave up on it, figuring it just wasn't meant to happen.

RE: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - Effers - 02-24-2017

I figured it was me exerting my superpowers, everything computer based that I touch I destroy.

All kidding aside, would love to hear from others if they have fix or workaround.

The fastest way to look like an idiot is to try and demonstrate something on a computer to someone. As far as Sleep Master, I feel like it's a permission issue or where the files are located.

Crimson did you try it with the FlashAir card or an SD card at the machine?

I am using the FlashAir card. Sleep Master should be looking at the downloaded data on the PC and not the card for this info. Actually, I've had better luck using the earlier versions of Sleep Master that were compiled for specific platforms as opposed the the latter Java versions.

Tried it on the Mac, same deal.

RE: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - Effers - 02-26-2017

Tried messing with this again until I get my FlashAir card. Still running off SD card from machine.

I extract the Sleep Master file to my documents. I then launch Sleep_Master.jar file and it loads it up. I go through the steps (indicating SD card). When I create the profile and new file is created in my documents (profile name plus AS10 for my machine). Downloaded and launched viewer, still nothing. I also copied the file into the main Sleep_Master_Jave folder, same issues.

Still at a loss. Will try when FlashAir card arrives tomorrow.

Thoughts?

RE: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - dslalex - 03-31-2017

I would love to hear as well.  Running Windows 10 and using wireless connection.  I have a little over a month of data on the card but it won't load in viewer.  Glad I'm not the only one having this problem...I thought it was just me.  8-)

RE: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day - dslalex - 03-31-2017

Any luck yet?  Very interested is the resolution if any.  Thanks 8-)