Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration (/Thread-Toshiba-FlashAir-2-with-Flashpap-configuration)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration - Marillion - 04-01-2017

Hello,

I am requesting some help in setting up my FlashAir 2 (W-02) wireless 16Gb SD card to work with my Airsense 10 machine using Flashpap.  I spent a frustrating night last night trying to make it all work, however I was unsuccessful.  Any and all help would be truly appreciated.  

Crimson Nape requested the following information:

CONFIG file in FlashAir's SD_WLAN directory:

#Sat Apr 01 17:13:02 PDT 2017
DNSMODE=1
APPMODE=5
CID=02544d535731364708d18bba7900eb01
NOISE_CANCEL=0
APPNETWORKKEY=***********
PRODUCT=FlashAir
APPNAME=flashair
APPSSID=SHAW-EA4455-5G
LOCK=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
VERSION=F19BAW3AW2.00.03

Network Address:  I wasn't sure which was the correct one so here is what I found under the command prompt:

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
  Pv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . :   192.168.0.8

Wasn't sure which IP address was needed.

Please let me know what further info you may need.

Thank you!

RE: Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration - edfreeman - 04-01-2017

Here's my working settings:

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNAME=FlashAir
APPSSID=Freeman-LR24
APPNETWORKKEY=**********
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.01
CID=02544d535733324740e0552b79010701
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
MASTERCODE=511797
LOCK=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
UPDIR=/DCIM
UPLOAD=1
DNSMODE=1
WEBDAV=2
FORMATSETMODE=0
NOISE_CANCEL=2
ST_RETRY_CT=0
WLANAPMODE=0X03

Default gateway in yours is just your router's IP address, the IPV 4 address is your local address for the card. I set a static IP for the Flashair card in the router settings of 192.168.1.153. I mounted the Flashair card as a Network Drive in Windows Explorer, so I can just copy the new CPAP files from it to an SD card I keep in the laptop, since Rescan requires an SD card to import data.

Now that I notice, if that "5G" on the end of your SSID indicates 5Ghz, the Flashair only works on 2.4Ghz. I expect your router is dual band, and you'll need to connect it to the 2.4 Ghz signal.

RE: Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration - Crimson Nape - 04-01-2017

Not knowing your expertise level. . .
First make a copy of your current CONFIG file. Something like CONFIG.bak.  This is to make sure you have it in case everything goes very bad.

I am listing additional lines to add to your CONFIG file. Before using the IP number that I've listed, issue "ping 192.168.0.15" from a command prompt.  If you get anything other than a timeout or unreachable, then try another number  in lieu of the 15 .  Keep try numbers until you find one that is not producing a response, with the highest number being 254.  A nonresponse should mean that the IP is not in use by another device.  

Here is the code that works on mine that yours is missing:
[WLANSD]

DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=192.168.0.15
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0

[Vendor]

COMMAND=fat cp /SD_WLAN/BCONFIG 1:/BCONFIG
MASTERCODE=00223f032dca
UPLOAD=1
STA_RETRY_CT=0

One final note: the APPSSID should be your WiFi SSID name.  The APPNETWORKKEY should be your password to connect to your wireless network.  Both of these is case sensitive.

I hope this will help.

After adding the above to your SD card's CONFIG file, Safely remove it from your computer and place it in your CPAP.  Open your web browser and enter the address that you used in the config file.  You should see the SD card from your computer.

Good catch Ed. I didn't notice that.

RE: Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration - Marillion - 04-01-2017

Thank you very, very much edfreeman and Crimson Nape! I will follow these steps and make the appropriate changes. I will report back on my success (hopefully!) once I have implemented them.

I followed your instructions Crimson and I implemented the change of removing the 5G from my APPSSID as Ed suggested and it all works like a charm! Connection is there and I was able to use FlashPap successfully!

After another day or two of data I will try it again but I'm fairly certain all is working is at it should. Thank you very, very much gentlemen! You made my evening! Smile I'll be hoisting a craft brew tonight and toasting your names!!

Cool! Glad it worked out for you. It is a great setup once you get it running.

Thank you Ed. You and Crimson saved me a bunch of grief!

Thanks for the toast but I'd rather be sipping your brew.   Thumbs-up-2