Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus (/Thread-sleepyhead-mouse-pointer-gone-can-t-navigate-menus)

sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - alaska1 - 04-09-2017

just install program on windows home 10 and it was working. now the mouse pointer has disappeared and i cannot navigate the  the menus. note! when i start the program the pointer is there. then the sceen shimmers for a second and the mouse is gone . its like the graphics card is resetting . how do i fix this. did i change a setting? is there some setting in nvidia . thanks

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - Fedman - 04-09-2017

Alaska1,

Try going into the directory where sleepyhead is stored.  You will find the icon Sleepyhead-BrokenGL or just do a search for it. Open Sleepyhead using this application and see if that fixes your problem.

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - alaska1 - 04-09-2017

perfect. thanks. i can navigate now. one more problem . when viewing daily chart, the header for each graft on the left in bold print is vertical covering the graft numbers is there  any way to move them. my computer is set to game 4k and have all the latest hardware/software. ive tried to move them but no go . thanks  Thanks

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - Crimson Nape - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 03:47 PM)alaska1 Wrote: . . . daily chart, the header for each graft on the left in bold print is vertical covering the graft numbers is there 

Go to:  File->Preferences->Appearance Tab
Look at the bottom of the messagebox to adjust the text size.

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - alaska1 - 04-09-2017

got it . thanks Thanks .

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - TBMx - 04-10-2017

which graphics card do you have?

So far I only heard from intel-chipsets and SH-graphix-glitches.

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - Sleeprider - 04-10-2017

It sounds like this problem is resolved, but another reason the mouse cursor and menus can disappear is the full screen mode in Sleepyhead (F11 to toggle).

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - AlanE - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 08:22 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: It sounds like this problem is resolved, but another reason the mouse cursor and menus can disappear is the full screen mode in Sleepyhead (F11 to toggle).

Thumbs-up-2

RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus - 2SleepBetta - 02-15-2018

Another related post below this thread suggested hitting F11 to get out of FULL SCREEN. Voila! It worked for me a moment ago.

Crimson, you read me correctly and your extensive suggestions were instructive, should I have monitor problems. I dismounted monitor 2 and disconnected it; the problem persisted in the SH opening WELCOME and DAILY screens. To bring closure, the computer is an ASUS K55N.

Many thanks to all.

2SB