Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
SoClean & other CPAP cleaning machines - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: SoClean & other CPAP cleaning machines (/Thread-SoClean-other-CPAP-cleaning-machines)

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - foss - 06-22-2018

Even a few molecules of ozone can be a strong irritant, especially if you or someone else has COPD.

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - SarcasticDave94 - 06-23-2018

Not piling on with this, but So Clean ozone system appears to be of little positive value. Plus its costs to purchase the machine and supplies do not give a very positive ROI. I myself would just stick to simple and cheap cleaning such as baby shampoo and very warm water. Soak scrub rinse and air dry. Bonus is for coffee lovers like myself, since I wash my parts in the kitchen sink, grabbing a coffee after each step helps. Coffee

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - matthewb - 06-23-2018

(06-23-2018, 07:49 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Bonus is for coffee lovers like myself, since I wash my parts in the kitchen sink, grabbing a coffee after each step helps.  Coffee

I hope thats from a decent expresso machine, not that instant or drip filtered rubbish. (not that i'm a coffee snob or anything)

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - Robert121571 - 06-23-2018

I personally been using dawn dish soap to clean my mask and hose.

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - SarcasticDave94 - 06-24-2018

(06-23-2018, 09:18 PM)matthewb Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 07:49 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Bonus is for coffee lovers like myself, since I wash my parts in the kitchen sink, grabbing a coffee after each step helps.  Coffee

I hope thats from a decent expresso machine, not that instant or drip filtered rubbish. (not that i'm a coffee snob or anything)

Sorry to disappoint. On the cheapO MudMaker 1200 machine until discretionary income increases above zero. Coffee

I do use Wild Harvest Organic coffee. Appears to be a variation of Shop 'n Save grocery brand.

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - Sleeprider - 06-24-2018

(06-24-2018, 07:24 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 09:18 PM)matthewb Wrote:

Sorry to disappoint. On the cheapO MudMaker 1200 machine until discretionary income increases above zero.  Coffee

I do use Wild Harvest Organic coffee. Appears to be a variation of Shop 'n Save grocery brand.

Dave, brew some of that up in your humidifier.  It should give you warm, cozy thoughts all night as fresh coffee wafts into your nose. 
In the morning, drink the humidifier water.  Coffee

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - SarcasticDave94 - 06-24-2018

(06-24-2018, 07:50 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:24 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 09:18 PM)matthewb Wrote: I hope thats from a decent expresso machine, not that instant or drip filtered rubbish. (not that i'm a coffee snob or anything)

Sorry to disappoint. On the cheapO MudMaker 1200 machine until discretionary income increases above zero.  Coffee

Dave, brew some of that up in your humidifier.  It should give you warm, cozy thoughts all night as fresh coffee wafts into your nose. 

Even on 8 the coffee isn't warm, so disappointed. Coffee Mug raised in the salute to So Clean for uh not really acting like its name IMO.

Best part of waking up is Folgers in your mask. Rolleyes

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - Superball - 06-25-2018

(06-24-2018, 11:48 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:50 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:24 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Sorry to disappoint. On the cheapO MudMaker 1200 machine until discretionary income increases above zero.  Coffee

Even on 8 the coffee isn't warm, so disappointed.  Coffee Mug raised in the salute to So Clean for uh not really acting like its name IMO.

Best part of waking up is Folgers in your mask.  Rolleyes

Y'all are crazy people. I'd never put anything but water in my humidifier tank, and maybe a bit of chicken soup if I had a cold.

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - matthewb - 06-25-2018

I can see I need to edumacate sarcasticDave on the nuances of proper coffee making

RE: SO CLEAN MACHINE & FRAGRANCE - SarcasticDave94 - 06-25-2018

FWIW the ASV like mine is a VERY expensive hotplate! Coffee