Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Problem with Sleepyhead current version - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Problem with Sleepyhead current version (/Thread-Problem-with-Sleepyhead-current-version)

Problem with Sleepyhead current version - sirto - 08-15-2017

I had been using sleepyhead successfully for about a month but suddenly ran into an issue where none of the pulldown menus worked.  For instance clinking on Data did not open the pulldown menu.  Instead, nothing happened.  Same for the other menu items.  I downloaded the newest Windows version from their website 1.0.0-beta-2 but the problem remained.
I found a version that did work V0.9.8-1-Testing.Open GL .   The menus now work but I'd like to use the current version if I can solve the problem with the menus.   Any thoughts?

Also, on the 0.0.8 version the pressure chart only plots the inspiration pressure whereas the other version plotted both ip and ep.  Is there a preference item that controls that?

RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version - Crimson Nape - 08-15-2017

Try running SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe in version 1.0.0-Beta-2. It can be found in the same directory as SleepyHead.exe.

RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version - sirto - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 11:02 AM)sirto Wrote: I had been using sleepyhead successfully for about a month but suddenly ran into an issue where none of the pulldown menus worked.  For instance clinking on Data did not open the pulldown menu.  Instead, nothing happened.  Same for the other menu items.  I downloaded the newest Windows version from their website 1.0.0-beta-2 but the problem remained.
I found a version that did work V0.9.8-1-Testing.Open GL .   The menus now work but I'd like to use the current version if I can solve the problem with the menus.   Any thoughts?

Also, on the 0.0.8 version the pressure chart only plots the inspiration pressure whereas the other version plotted both ip and ep.  Is there a preference item that controls that?

Meant to say the 0.9.8-1 version

RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version - sirto - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 11:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try running SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe in version 1.0.0-Beta-2.  It can be found in the same directory as SleepyHead.exe.

That fixed it.  Thanks

RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version - Sean Turvey - 09-29-2017

I have the same problem. It started when I hit toggle full screen. I haven't been able to use the menus since. The only way to get out of the program is to hit alt-f4. The bug reporter is down and his contact link is broke so I hope he reads this.

RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version - AlanE - 09-29-2017

Press F11 to toggle out of full screen

(09-29-2017, 09:44 PM)AlanE Wrote: Press F11 to toggle out of full screen

I have tried that. Didn't work.

Thanks for the advice though.

RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version - Crimson Nape - 09-29-2017

Try running this file. It resets SleepyHead graphics.
SleepyHead Display Reset

(09-29-2017, 10:18 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try running this file. It resets SleepyHead graphics.
SleepyHead Display Reset

Thanks It worked!

Now I can read all the articles and watch the videos to figure out how to use it.